Chapter 3

I wandered up the road towards Michael's house with Luke not far behind. He insisted that he needed to come with me incase something happens. Luke has always been so protective over me, mainly because we spend our entire childhood together and he knows my strengths and weaknesses. He promised he'd stay away from Michael's house unless I called. He's good at keeping promises so hopefully he doesn't let me down.

"Stay safe Sam" Luke insisted before pulling me in for a hug.

"I'll try" I mumbled up against his chest.

He let go and we went our separate ways. I knocked on Michael's front door and surprisingly only waited for a few seconds to be greeted by him. He motioned for me to come inside. I followed him to his room just like the first time I came here only I didn't get the honour of pulling the string.

"Sit" Michael instructed and I did what I was told.

"Look Sam I think you're beautiful but you're so innocent. You're so shy plus that weird kid always follows you around"

I blushed at his compliment but it really hit me hard. I am really innocent. I've never done anything with anyone before and he's holding it against me.

"I know I'm innocent and all but that doesn't mean I'm not going to try new things" I protested.

"New things like what? Giving someone head or fucking them?" Michael smirked.

"Yeah that's exactly what I meant. Don't judge a book by its cover. Judge it by the author and description"

Michael smiled at my metaphor but that didn't last long.

"Michael babe have you seen my-. Who's this?" An unknown girl asked while giving me a dirty look.

"Jade just wait a minute okay" Michael gestured for her to go down stairs.

I looked at Michael confused and he shook his head.

"Who was that?"

"Just a friend okay now can we either fuck or talk about this later?"

"We'll finish this later"

I picked up my jacket and climbed down the ladder before grabbing my phone to call Luke. I walked out the front door and out of the corner of my eye I could see Luke as he jumped over a fence and ran towards me.

"What happened?" Luke asked clearly concerned.

"He's a asshole okay I don't want to see him again" I wiped my eyes with the sleeve of my jacket.

Luke looked down at me and entwined his fingers into mine before pulling me into his side. We walked down the road and he told me about how he kicked Calum's ass at Mario kart.

-

"Fuck him okay, theoretically, you don't need to prove anything Sam, don't change who you are because of some stoner who probably can't count how many fingers he has on one hand!"

I looked up at him and smiled. I had smudged makeup all over my face but he didn't seem to care. Luke was right, I shouldn't let Michael get to me but I'm sure he can count how many fingers he has on one hand.

"I really liked him but all he wants is sex just like most boys. I thought he would be different" I sobbed.

"Sam I know you're hurting but not all boys just want sex. They also want a committed relationship with lots of trust and I suppose a small amount of sex" Luke lectured.

"All my life I've been taught that guys are assholes and that I should stay away from them and I finally understand why"

"Sam please, not all guys are assholes. Maybe just the ones you have met are!"

I looked up at him and cocked my eyebrow.

"Everyone but me" He included.

I shook my head before rolling my eyes and smiled.

"I'm gonna go take a shower I'll be back in a minute" I got up and walked over to my school bag.

As I walked passed Luke threw me one of his band shirts. Blink 182 my favourite. I clenched it in one hand and walked into the bathroom.

"Luke come here please" I shouted.

He ran in and stopped and shook his head.

"Can I help you?" Luke smirked.

"Wanna have a bath with me?"

"Sure"

Luke undressed and climbed into the bathtub. His body was absolutely flawless. His collar bones stuck out perfectly, his eyes matched the warm water and he was looking at me like I was his entire world probably because I had boobs.