10

Hey am back with new update... Sorry but I can't promise it to be long.. But will try..
__________

Ragini's pov (continuation)

"So how do you like Laksh?" I asked him both curious but also afraid of the silence. If we went into dead air, he'll probably want to keep it that way. In addition to the fact I swear that I saw hatred in his eyes as he looked upon Laksh for the first time. Unless it was that it wasn't his first time seeing him - though that would imply that Laksh had seen him before but if that did happen, they wouldn't have even needed to introduce each other. I shook my head to get rid of the boresome thoughts.

"He is a good guy" Sanskar stated bluntly. He looked back down to his possessions and pulled out a few books in disinterest. I didn't think a super villain would read in his free time. "But I don't think that you should hang out with him"

"You haven't moved in and you want to tell me who I can or cannot hang out with?" I crossed my arms in denial. He wasnt going to diss only me, but Laksh also. Especially he was going to diss us behind Laksh back. It gave Laksh the disadvantage, which came to much of my disapproval." How about you explain why and may be I'll think not being as pissed as I am now"

"Ahh, the chihuahua barks back" He teased, grabbing his chest as if it shocked him. I was only mad because it wasn't my choice to be struck with him and it wasn't going to help the situation if he was going to tell me what actions to take. I had to remind myself to bite my tongue for now. I wasn't expecting the fight on our first day, and at the same time, I wasn't going to let him step over me. I wasn't going to be that person...

---------

That's it friends... But I promise to be back with new update soon...

Good morning..