SNREXB

"Please. Don't do this to me. Because I know that you still love me. I will do anything just for us not to break our relationship." I begged Allen my boyfriend or should I say my ex-boyfriend because he said that we are break. "Hey I don't need you anymore. You are so boring, and plain. Unlike Hannah. She is cool and not boring. She is also sexy. While you? You look like my grandmother on the way you dress-up. And you are a nerdy freak! So get out of my way!" He said as he push me hardly. I sit on a nearby bench and cry.

*flashback*

It's vacation so I stay on our house and browse the net using my laptop.

~If I could fall into the sky do you think time would pass me by. Cause you know I'd walk a thousand miles....~

My phone rings.

"Hello?" I said. "Almira we need to talk about something. Meet me at the park now" Allen said in a serious tone. "Oh. Okay. I'll be there in 10" I said and he hang up. I sighed. What does he want to talk about? I ask myself. After five minutes of preparing I went outside and walk to the park.

When I arrived at the park I saw him with a serious look plastered on his face. "Almira. Let's break-up. I don't need you anymore. Hannah is more interesting than you." He said...

*end flashback*

"I will make sure to make a revenge  that you will be begging for me to come back to you." I promised myself as I walk back on our house....