Chapter three Because I....

Dipper's Pov

"WHAT!!!" "You're lying!" "....She's not lying Jones it's true...." Coraline eyes widen in shock "B-but why is your last name Pines!" My eyes glow red along with my fist making a red flame "BeCaUsE tHoSe StUpId PiNeS tOok mE aWaY fRoM fAmIlY aFtEr ThEy SeALeD mY dAd In ThE mInDsCaPe!!!" I yelled in anger not because I was mad at them but the Pines family. "Dipper calm down!" Wirt yells, I fall down on my knees as my flames change with a blue flame mix with the red "He WaS oNlY dOiNg WhAt He ThOuGhT wAs RiGhT tO bE aBlE tO pRoTeCt Me AnD mOm!!!" I cry out, tears streaming down my cheeks while I grip my hair. "Im A fReAk, a MoNsTeR!" Norman walks up to me and goes on his knees (GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER PEOPLE EVEN THOUGH I MADE THAT SOUND VERY WRONG) and hugs me. I tense up a bit but gives into the hug "Dominic you are no monster or freak, even if you are a demon I still care for you..." "Why do you still care about me?...." Norman grabs my chin and lifts my head up "Because I love you Dominic" before I knew it his lips were on mine 'HE'S KISSING ME!' I kiss him back. My flames dying down along with the glow in my eyes, we both pull out of the kiss looking at each other smiling like an idiot "I love you too Norman" "I SHIP IT!" we both turn our heads to the group to see Chara and Coraline fangirling "You owe me 20 bucks Finn." "Aww man" me and Norman laugh. 'Im glad to have friends like them'

Some where else

Unknown Pov
I begin to sing while playing the piano
"Don't know where
Don't know when
But i'm sure we'll meet again some
Sunny day~"

I MADE PARAPHER REAL! Also thank you Corey for the ship name! You are the best!