LOVE IS ALL AROUND US

Elsa's P.O.V.

When i woke up i saw Hiccup's face. He was staring at me. " Good morning" he said. İ felt realy cold. That was so interesting. Then i get up and going to wash my face. "Hi Elsa good morning!" someone said. "Olaf! Good morning " i said."A talking snowman?!?!" Hiccup asked."İ made it." i said. "Hi i'm Olaf and i love warm hugs!" he said. "And you are?" "Oh i am Hiccup and this is Thoothles" he said."Elsa you have to come back to Arendelle! Hans is back!" he said."What?!?!" i said."Who is he?" Hiccup said "He is our enemye tried to kill me and Anna." i said."İ am coming with you." he said. "But how can we got there?" i asked. "Thoothles can fly. We can fly with him." he said. He helped me to sit on it. My hands was on Hiccup's shoulders. "Are you sure it is safe?" "İ m sure." he said then we started to fly "Wohooo!" i screemed. "Beautiful huh?" he asked. "Yeah." i said. İ could see Arendelle here."

Hiccup's P.O.V.

Thoothles stoped. The castle was beautiful. Then a man came."Oh queen Elsa i realy miss you very much." he said with an evil smile. "What are you want Hans?!" Elsa said."İ want you Elsa!"he said."İf you don't be with me i will kill your sister!" "Anna!" she said."just two words i will. İf you say it i'll let her go." " İ-i will." she said and"i am sorry(wispered)"

A/N

Like it? Sorry for wrong words. My English isn't realy well. Goodbye :-);-)<3<3<3