Back to "Normal"

The four sat on the couch as the credits for Until Dawn rolled down the screen, a soft song playing behind them. Tord was passed out on the floor next to Edd's cat, who purred loudly. Tom smiled down at him, before turning over to Edd and Matt, who were picking another game to play from the T.V. stand.

     "Why don't we just watch a movie tonight? We can chill around tomorrow and play The Evil Within, or something like that." Tom spoke on a low voice, not wanting to wake his boyfriend up. To be honest, he didn't really want to even stay out in the living room with Edd and Matt. He promised that he and Tord would cuddle when night came, and it was almost 10:30, and he was tired as hell.

     "Tom....I wanna go to bed. Come with me?" Suddenly, Tords voice spoke up. In sounded rough and cracked, almost like the breaking of bones. He was definitely coming down with something, and hopefully nothing too bad. They still had to pay off Edds hospital bill.

     "You two head to bed, and Matt and I will watch a movie. You two sound really tired." Edd looked at Tom, then back to the pile of games he and Matt picked out. Gladly, Tom stood from the couch and pulled Tord from the floor. The cat rolled over as Tord stood from the floor and followed Tom out of the room.

     " 'night." Tord mumbled to Edd who didn't respond. Tom grabbed his hand, pulling down the dark hallway to their room. The AC kicked on as they walked into the room and shut the door behind them.

     "Well, I giess everything is back to normal, yeah?" Tom pulled off his shirt and pants, leaving only his boxers on, and Tord doing the same.

     "Well, about as normal as this household can get." Tord laughed quietly as he climbed in bed with Tom, kissing him on the forehead before closing his eyes and rolling over.

     "You can say that again...goodnight, babe." Tom draped his arm over Tords waist, pulling him close and planting a kiss on his neck. Tords breathing evened out and he fell asleep quickly. Tom just smiled, closed his eyes, and drifted to sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for such a short chapter! Ive been super busy and im writing this at 10:31 and night. Im wore out, okay? Ill write more once break is over, or when I have time. Im working on a few more stories right now, so it might take longer to publish chapters. Sorry again!
Love y'all!