1- Planes suck

Taylor's POV

Nash, Cam and I boarded the plane, we were once again going to Magcon. As we hopped on the plane we got heaps of stares, some good, some bad and some that were just plain creepy. " OMG ITS NASH GRIER, AND CAMERON DALLAS, AND TAYLOR CANIFF!!" Some chick in one of the last rows screamed. 'Great' I thought, 'Stuck on a 3 hour plane ride with an obnoxious fan.' Cam, who was in front of me, smiled slightly.

We got settled into our seats, it was us in the middle row, Nash, Cam then myself. The plane then took off, after about 20 minutes of taking off the seatbelt sign was turned off. As soon as that happened the girls that were fans came straight up. "Hi! I'm Lizzy!! Oh my god! And your Taylor and Cameron and Nash!" The first girl screamed, "Yeah hi." Nash said. You could tell he was tired, it was early in the morning and we were all tired. "Can we take a picture?" They asked, "Sure, but maybe when we land because it's gonna be kinda hard since we're you know, on a plane." I said. Right at that moment the seatbelt sign turned back on.

The girls weren't leaving they were just staring at us. Soon the flight attendants came and had to usher them back to their seats.

The rest of the flight was uneventful, there were a couple movies showing so I watched '2 guns'. When we landed, we all grabbed our stuff and began to hop off the plane. Fans were everywhere, screaming our names. We all smiled and waved, since it was the nicest thing to do. After we got off someone grabbed our bags we were ushered to black four wheeled drives.

We hopped in then they drove us to the building where Magcon would take place.

Lea's POV

I walked onto the plane ukulele case in hand. There were a couple stares at me and my ukulele, I shifted uneasily and propped my bag differently on my shoulder. I found my way to my seat, 'Great, next to some guy my age and his parents.' I thought before taking my seat next to him. I straight away put my headphones in, I really didn't want to engage in conversation.

I really wish Jake (my boyfriend) was here, he wasn't flying until next week. But if he was here I wouldn't have this guy sitting next to me staring at my junk and trying to make small talk, "So where are you from?" He asked. "Pittsburg." I said bluntly, "Me too. Aren't the Pirates going good this season?" He said. "I play hockey." I said, I was about to put my headphones in but he began to speak again. "Oh really. That's cool, I've seen a couple games."

'Wow, he's desperate.' I thought. He looked at me as if I was supposed to say something, "Cool." I said, I then put my earphones in before he had the chance to say anything else.

The flight landed later, I grabbed my ukulele, my bag (which had my sketch book in it) and stood up, the sooner I got away from that guy the better. I quickly walked down the aisle then stepped off the plane, as soon as I exited the doors I saw the fans. Yeah, I was a famous youtuber and had 350k subscribers, I was here for Magcon to perform a couple covers. I waved at some fans then walked down the steps. I got my piano and my suitcase, I strapped my ukelele onto my back then wheeled my stuff out to the black four wheeled drive waiting for me.

After we got to the Magcon building I went inside an put my stuff in my room. I went downstairs to see who else was here, I didn't check the list because I couldn't be bothered.

Thanks for reading this chapter!

Maddie :)