2- Meeting the big three

Taylor's POV

We were standing in the lobby just chatting when the elevator chimed. A really hot, short blonde with tan skin and glasses walked out. "Guys that's Lea Rodriguez, or 'Rodriguez the Fabulous'. She's performing some covers. She does covers on ukulele and piano." Cameron said, "Stalker much." Nash smirked. "Lea!" Cameron called out, rolling his eyes, at the sound of her name the girl came over to us. "Hi." She said smiling, it was a pretty cute smile. "I'm Cameron Dallas, this is Nash Grier and Taylor Caniff. We do vines and stuff like that." Cameron said, "Lea, I do covers." She said grinning. "We're heading down to McDonald's, do you wanna come?" Nash asked her. Cameron quickly clicked his tongue then asked, "Or nah?" Lea laughed and nodded.

We got in our limo and drove down to McDonald's. "So you do covers?" I asked, "Yeah. I'm performing at some of the meetings." Lea replied. I saw Cam texting someone but decided to leave it. We got to McDonald's, I hopped out then offered Lea my hand. There were heaps of fans, I began to think that this wasn't a good idea. As if he was reading my mind, "Maybe this wasn't such a good idea." Lea whispered in my ear. I smirked then saw a bunch of phone cameras flash.

We got into the McCafé and sat down at a booth. "Oh god! Why are we doing this?" Lea asked, "Because Nash is hungry." Cameron replied. "He's always hungry." I smirked, Lea smirked back. "Oi!" Nash shouted as he got up to order our food, "What do you guys want?" He asked us. "Can I have a chocolate milkshake?" I asked, adjusting my bandana. "Me too." Cam said, "Me three." Lea agreed. Nash went to the counter to get us milkshakes, I looked at Lea and smirked. "That is something a 1st grader would say." I stated, "You got a problem with that?" She snapped then smirked. I was immediately attracted to her, she was funny, smart, witty, hot and apparently she could sing.

Nash came back with our stuff, I immediately took a slurp out of my drink. Lea did the same, so did Cam and Nash. "Apparently there's more of you coming." Lea stated, she looked really cute when she drank our of her straw. "Yeah. There's Shawn, Jack G, Jack J, Matt, Aaron, Jc and Carter." Nash replied as Cam and I were to busy drinking. "Brain freeze!" Cam shouted, grasping his head. "Oh my god!" I shouted as I got one as well doing the same. "Maybe you shouldn't drink so fast." Lea said smirking at us. "Maybe you shouldn't drink so fast..." Cam mumbled imitating her, she stuck her tongue out smirking.

Once we finished we went back to the hotel. "You can hang with us if you want to now, we're just making vines if you wanna hang." I asked, I was starting to like her. "Yeah, I just gotta get something from my room but I'll meet you there. Which one's your room?" She asked, "789." Nash said looking at our card before we all got in the elevator. "That's the weirdest number." Lea said before pressing the button for the 5th floor, it was one of those really fast elevators so we got there in no time.

I know, I know. I haven't posted in ages but I've had writers block. I'm posting another chapter in a sec.

Thanks peeps!