3- Meeting Shawn

Lea's POV

I quickly hopped out of the elevator and went to my room. I grabbed my jacket, my ukulele, my tuner then walked out to the elevator. After getting to the guys' floor I navigated my way around to find their room. I knocked on the door where I found a laughing Nash. "Hey!" They all greeted me smiling, "Hi." I smiled at them before walking in and sitting on one of the beds next to Cam.

I was just messing around with the ukulele, singing my favourite song Can We Dance by The Vamps, when there was a knock on the door. Cam jumped up from beside me and ran to answer it, he opened the door and I saw a really hot guy, with a guitar which made him ten times as hot, standing outside. "Hey! Shawn! You're here!" Taylor yelled from beside me, "Hey guys." He said coming in before he noticed me. "Hi." I said smiling, he blushed and looked down. "Shawn, this is Lea. She's performing covers here. Lea, this is Shawn." Nash said, sitting down next to me. "Hi." Shawn said to me, he sat down on the other side of me. "What songs can you play on it?" He asked me, "Riptide (of course), She looks so perfect, Can we dance, Highway to hell (don't ask), Count on me, Counting stars, I see fire, A-team and Lego house. But I play piano as well. What songs can you play?" I said, I know I have a boyfriend but what can it hurt to talk to a guy. "A lot." He replied, "Well that's helpful." I muttered smirking.

I had really begun to be great friends with all these guys, a couple more had come and I was beginning to become great friends with all of them. It began to got late so I excused myself and left for bed.

I know it's a short chapter but I improvised.

Thanks peeps!