chapter one

IT IS A TIME OF PERAIL FOR THE GALAXY.

THE CLONE WARS HAS STRECHED THE

FORCES OF THE GALACTIC REPUBLIC THIN.

YET TENSION ON MANDALORE IS BUILDING AS

MAUL'S REMENTS FORCES CALL THE CIS TO HELP

MAINTAIN CONTROL.

YET THERE IS HOPE, JEDI MASTER MIRA SHAN AND THE

602ND CLONE LEGION HAVE JOINED GREY JEDI ASHOKA TANO

AND THE 501ST TO REPEL THE CIS INVASION FORCE. NOW THE 602ND

CLONE LEGION HAS GONE TO ASSIST CLAN WREN IN

DEFENDING THEIR HOME.....

THIRD PERSON POV

A Venator Class Star Destroyer moves above Mandalore. Around it, others. On the Bridge, Jedi Master Mira Shan stands. her son and husband on Lothal, far from the war. She looks out the front of the main bridge, looking at the CIS fleet blockading the planet, she turns around and walks to the holotable back a little. around it stands her Admiral and her Clone Captain. Both with purple Lothcat markings. She walks over and her captain sees her.

"General, we have entered the system"

"I can see that Admiral, Captain, are the ground forces ready"

The Captain looks at the hologram of the CIS fleet. the providence class dreadnoughts, the droid control ships and munificent class frigates all stand in their numbers, the fight was going to be tough.

"their ready general, we just need to get an opining"

"and an opining we shall have, Jedi Master Luminar and her forces are going to keep the CIS fleet busy in orbit while we get down to the surface, Admiral, are the fighters ready for escort"

"yes general"

Two holograms appear around the table, Jedi master Luminar and her Padawan learner Bassis.

"We are in position to begin our attack whenever you are ready"

Mira nodes and waves for her Captain to head down to the hangar

"Admiral, when I reach the hangar, begin the attack"

"Yes general"

Mira walked out of the bridge while the Admiral made his way over to the front of the bridge.

from the droid ships, thousands of vulture droids, tri fighters and hyena bombers flew, making their way towards the Republic fleet. on board the flagship of the CIS forces, TX-51 sat, his calculations that the republic would come to give aid to the Mandalorian's was correct.

"All fighters, proceed to attack the Republic forces"

from the hangars of the 602nd's fleet, Gunships flew out, followed by V-wings and arc-170's as escort. making their way down to the surface, the remaining fighters made their way towards the droid fighters.

TX-51, making note of the gunships heading towards the surface and calculated his next step

"Fighter squadron's one through seven, make way to intercept those Republic gunships, ensure they do not reach the surface"

The fighter squadrons, make a sudden change of course, heading straight for the ground forces. the escort quickly breaks up and engages the oncoming fighter squadrons. taking them down.