Chapter 8

~*~ CHAPTER 8 ~*~

It's been 7 hours already and the flight lasts for 18 hours. Grace and Joe were telling Greyson and me some stories during their high school days. Were just laughing, having fun, eating. Then Joe spotted a bottle of French Champagne, Greyson caught his gaze and walked over to the bottle by the drinking bar.

"You know, Joe and Grace take the bottle. We aren’t drinking it anyway." he grabbed two champagne glasses and handed it over to them.

"Thank you sir," Grace replied in disbelief.

Greyson glanced over his watch, "Aw, dang it. We got 11 more hours."

"I'm sleepy," cue on yawn.

"Grace, Joe," he shared a smile to our personal assistants, "good night and finish that bottle. Make sure you're fresh and awake in 510 minutes. Have fun!"

He led me over to the room in the back and closed the door. I was so tired so I jumped on the bed and watched Greyson remove the contents of his pockets. Hmm, three phones, a note pad, two pens, a handkerchief, and removed his Rolex watch.

"What's up stalker?"

"Phht, me? A stalker? No."

"Then what's up with the creepy staring?"

"Just admiring my handsome boyfriend,"

He removed his jacket and unbuttoned his cufflinks. I just quickly removed my watch and jacket. I don't like wearing a lot of makeup and jewelry, it isn't me.

I glanced over to Greyson who was sitting on the edge of the bed simply, silent. Climbed on the bed and hugged him.

"What's wrong, babe?" I whispered to his ear.

"Mmm, nothing. Just tired, babe. Lots of business work." he turned around and laid me on the bed in his arms.

"Come with me for a little ride to the shadows passing by.

Look at the sun and see the clouds turn their faces to the sky." I knew it was one of his songs, Summertrain.

"You’ve been awake all night, shattered dreams all around.

Close your sad, sad eyes will be safe and sound."

We sang the chorus in beautiful melody. We took turns on the verses, at the end I stood up and walked to the door.

"Where you going?"

“To wash up, silly.”

“May I join?” He skipped to the door behind me and asked oh, so innocently. 

 “Not tonight, hun.” I turned around to leave but we both spotted two of our PA’s, Grace and Joe drunkenly laughing and talking.

“What’s up with them?” he tiled his head like a curious puppy.

“Maybe they got some, somethin’ somethin’ there.” I did my best Elvis impersonation and pointed over to them.

“Maybe,” He just joined in with the Elvis thingy.

I did a fast wash, and then pulled on a silk night gown; the length ended two inches above my knee. Great, a short-strapless-v neck dress, just what I needed. I put on a bra for the night, ‘cause if I didn’t in this dress then everything will be awkward at night. You know, before Greyson and I go to sleep we’re all cuddled up together. Then at midnight he you’ll find his arm on your chest, his leg sprawled across you or he’ll just unexpectedly slam his head on your stomach. The next morning you’ll either find him on the foot part of the bed or on top of you.

Yes, he sleeps like that.

I walked out and found Joe and Grace sleeping on each other’s shoulders, Joe had the empty champagne bottle in his grip. I just chuckled and walked in the room.

WOHOA!! There he was… My boyfriend… In an unbuttoned white shirt… On ze bed.

He didn’t even notice me, he was just there. Playing with his phone, being all ‘grexy’.