11

Jeonghan convinced Jun to go out which meant that Wonwoo had to go out.
Once they got there, Wonwoo sat with Seungcheol and Jun sat with Jeonghan at the available bar seats.

"Don't you ever need a break from each other?"

"No, not now at least. Why? Have you ever needed a break from Jeonghan?"

"Honestly, I love him to death, you would definitely know considering the work I put in to win him over."
Seungcheol started laughing as he recalled those memories from high school.
"I don't need or want a break and as far as I know Jeonghan didn't say he wanted one either, but I heard about some couples needing a break from each other."

Wonwoo laughed.
"Doesn't that defeat the whole purpose of being a couple?"

"I guess-"
Seungcheol stopped mid sentence and his smiled disappeared.

"What is it, Seungcheol?"

Seungcheol didn't answer. Instead he stood up and walked to Jeonghan and Jun (who were a couple of seats away)
Wonwoo saw why Seungcheol got up. There was two guys who were for sure trying to hit on their boyfriends. And Wonwoo definitely was not going to let that happen.

The men were just talking to them while Jeonghan and Jun looked at their boyfriends as to signal for help.

"Hey, guys what's happening over here?"
Wonwoo said while placing his arm around Jun, Seungcheol doing to same to Jeonghan.

The two men looked at Wonwoo and Seungcheol before one of them spoke up.
"Are these your friends?"

"Actually, it's boyfriend."
Wonwoo said while glaring at the other.

"Oh, really? Well maybe someone needs a little break?"
The man said while nudging Jeonghan.

Seungcheol nearly punched the man's soul out of his body but a woman came up before he could.

"What are you doing? Why do you keep running off?"
She asked the men.

Wonwoo stared at her, rubbed his eyes to check if who he was seeing was real, and stared at her some more.
"Eunji?"

"Wonwoo?"