Chanbaek pt.2 (smuttt)

Baekkie~
When me and Yeollie got home he picked me up bridle style "YeOlliE what are you doing?!"
"Carrying my baby over our threshold duh"
"Touché"
After we got inside he set me down,then he picked me up so that my legs wrapped around his waist and my arms around his neck.
"Baby, you looked so good today,you are mine now and I'll never let you leave me,I love you to much to." He is so perfect. I leaned down to kiss him he took a hint and kissed back,he walked us into our bedroom and closed the door. After he pushed me onto the bed and kissed me (a/n: this is my first ever time writing smut soo yea here's a warning) "baby you sure u want this?" "Yes Yeollie I want you so bad"
            ***
Author pov~
Chanyeol had both of their clothes off and Baekhyun was currently sucking on his fingers until Chanyeol was satisfied by it.
He slowly put one finger inside of him, moving it in and out slowly. "Ngghh faster Yeollie please!". Chanyeol put in another finger and moved them faster, earning a loud moan from the smaller.
When he was done he pulled them out and got of the bed, he came back with a condom and some lube, putting a good amount an his member before lining up with Baekhyun's entrance,pushing in all the way, when Baek gave a small nod he leaned down and put his hand on Baek's hair stroking it to distract him from the pain and thrusted into him, slow at first and then quickening his pace "ohhh myy gods, Jesus Christ, I.. It feels so good Yeollie uhhh" "Uh baby you feel so good, oh your so perfect. "
"Yeollie.. I'm so close" He said between small gasps "Me too baby" After a few more thrusts Chanyeol released into him,Baekhyun following close behind.
Chanyeol layed down beside him, grabbing him and cradling him in his arms
"God Baekkie, I love you so much, Thank you for marrying me"
"I love you to Yeollie"
And with that they feel asleep, not caring about the mess they made, in each other's arms, savoring the moment...
           ***
A/N...> so that's a thing now I tried... Hope y'all liked it.

Keep it Gucci~