Chanyeolxreader (angsty-fluff)

Y/n~
Me and Yeollie had just gotten back from my therapy, we went to unlock the door at the EXO dorms. While Yeol did that someone called me I looked to see it was my step father or either mother they use only one phone. I answer to hear my step father yelling at me "Y/N, YOU PIECE OF SHIT DATING THAT WEALTHY BOY WHILE LEAVING US IN THE Dirt WHEN I SEE U I WILL---" He was interrupted bye Chanyeol grabbing my phone "If I EVER hear u talking to her like that again or talking to her period I will make you regret it.. And yes that is a threat ho ahead and try me.." He hangs up and hands me my phone, he grabs me and pulls me in the dorm then hugs me with one arm around my shoulders and the other on my head holding me against his chest "jagiya, don't listen to him, he was an abusive piece of shit and I have u now you are safe now" He pulls apart from me and lefts my chin "And I'm going to make sure you always are" He finishes and we go to our shared room and lie down "Yeollie~~?"
"Yes baby"
"Do you care that you have to take me to therapy and pay for me?"
He turns on just side to face me and grabs both of my hands and brings them to his lips and pecks them before looking at me
"Baby, I take you because you deserve to have that person to talk to, I pay because you don't deserve to pay for something you can't help"
I start to cry, he pull a me into his chest and presses a kiss in my hair while stroking it softly.
"Go yo sleep baby, okay? We can deal with irrelevant sheeple tomorrow k baby?"
I giggle at my giant nerdy Yoda
"Ok Yeollie Good night I love you"
"Good night baby I love you so much" He mumbles into my hair.. Aish this yoda..
****
A/N~ soo I feel like this one is better so bye guys love ya