Daddy?!

Lol I'm updating bc fuck the world 😂
///////////////////////////////////////
Baekhyun pov~
I woke up this morning and couldn't find my phone, now usually I wouldn't freak out but living in the same house as Kim Jongdae I must take precautions.
"EOMMMAAAA!!!" I yelled to which lead to Suho running into the living room from the kitchen "Oh Jesus are you okay?! Are you sick? Bleeding?" He always over reacts, I giggle "haha No hyung but I lost my phone can you call it please?" I asked him "oh sure let me go grab—" he was cut off by a deep voice "I'll do it,I've already got mine" Chanyeol said starting to call my phone "oh okay" Suho said,walking back into the kitchen. We walked around the house listening for it "Hey Baek I think it's here!" He said I tried to go over but he reached his long ass toned ass arms into the couch and found it I'm fucking screwed.
"Baekhyun why is my contact name 'Daddy'" he asked me, I looked down about to cry bc fuck man when all of a sudden he lifted my chin up and looked me in the eyes. "You wanna know what you are in my phone?" He asked lowly.
I didn't know what the hell was going on right now but fuck he is so ugh
"Y-yes" I said gulping hard, he pulled up his contacts and showed me mine it said "Baby boy ❤️" I looked up to instantly be pulled into a nice,deep,loving kiss. We pulled away when breathing became an issue, "So yeollie what are we" I asked quietly "well you are my baby boy and I guess I'm your daddy" he said laughing, I blushed "No like what-" he cut me off "Well I don't know what I am but you are mine and I'd like it if I could be yours too" he said holding my hands.
"Of course your mine,you dumb yoda" I giggled and was about to kiss him again when a certain troll interrupted "AHHHHH FINALLY!!!".

///////////////////////////////////////
Haha that was bad (wouldn't you like to tell them that get payed for your opinion at BigSpot.com)
Anyway I suck lol