Its A Date

Tris's POV

I congratulate Zeke on his 3rd place slot.

Back up on the board I look for Tobias's new name. Four. The guy with only four fears. He got 1st, I spot him

_____Four's POV______________

I hear a small but loud voice that belongs to Tris say "Hey, Four, congrats on the 1st place, you deserve it"

She gives me a hug and I feel like being brave so I say "Tris, would you like to go out with me?"

Tris pulls back and nods, her dark brown hair trying to keep up with her head.

"I'll see you tomorrow at 7:00"

"It's a date"

After that Tris is swiped away by Marlene and I'm taken by Uriah and Zeke.

"What were you doing hugging our sister!?" They ask, fuming.

"I hugged her and asked her out!" I say putting my hands up in surrender.

"Okay, then" Zeke says.

"Want to come to my new place for truth or dare?"

"Sure. But what's truth or dare?" Uriah and Zeke look at me like I had grown two heads.

"Just ware a lot of layers and come at 3:00" And with that I walk back to the dorms.

Max had given me a key to my new apartment and jobs are chosen tomorrow, so I pack the little amount of things I have and go to apartment 4410.

Once I get there I open the door to find a huge apartment with 3 bedrooms, a big kitchen, a huge living room, and 3 full bathrooms. It's so big and already has furnisher in it because I got 1st place.

I unpack my stuff and put layers on like Zeke said. Then I turn the TV on and watch it until 2:50 and head over to Zeke's place.