21.

21. 

When I awoke lights and talking was all around me. But my main focus was Leilani, I have to find her. I tried to get up but people kept pushing me down.

"Get off of me". I said struggling against everyone.

"Sir, you have a concussion and some really bad cuts, I'd advise you to lay back down and let us take care of everything".

"No! I need to get out of this hospital"

The nurse looked at the doctor asking for confirmation. He nodded. I was confused. The nurse pulled out a syringe from her scrub pocket and pushed it into my IV.

"What the hell are y-". My voice started getting slurry and I all i saw was dark and sleep welcomed me.

I woke up with a throbbing headache. I yanked the IV out of my arm and started grabbing my clothes. I couldn't stay here any longer if his people are here. Leilani was my top priority.

I looked around the corner for any nurses and booked it to the elevators. My body hurt and a large blood spot started forming. Luckily no one was waiting for the elevator. I pressed the button to the garage. Once the elevator dinged I ran to a car that no one would notice was missing and hot wired it. As soon as I got to the street I could hear gunshots coming my way. As I held the spot that was bleeding I pressed the gas trying to get home.

When I got home and opened the door my house was trashed. Everything was thrown. Glass broken, my couch had the stuffing coming out of it. I walked past all of it looking for my first aid and a sewing kit. Looks like I would have to do it myself. I grabbed the hardest alcohol I could find, took a swig and poured the rubbing alcohol on the gash.

"FUCKING BITCH!" With shaky hands I put the thread in the needle. Taking another swig I started sewing up my gash.

"You need to get here now!" I yelled through the phone at my cousin. He was the one with the illegal job.

"Alright dude I'm on my way". I would have to wait a while for him to get here but in the meantime I started getting my computers ready. After I got everything together I pulled out her phone and plugged it into my computer.

I needed to know who called her last.

"Dammit!" Whoever called her last used a pay phone and there was no way to see who had called her.

I started looking through her contacts list and I found his name.

"Yes , yes oh god bless u baby". She still had his number and I knew this was the only way I could track him.

"Dang cuz, what the fuck happened".

hehe.

i'm so srry everyone. i know this chapter is wayyyyy late. it's already 2018. i'm so srry for the huge wait. but um filler chapter. :)

ik y'all will probably hate me for this filler chapter and not more but i promise i will try to update more or at least once a week.

pls still love me.

OH AND PLS READ ROSE. PLEASE THIS BOOK WILL BE RLLY GOOD I PROMISE. IT WILL BE WAY DIFFERENT FROM MY TWO RECENT ONES. AND WHO DOESNT LOVE A LESBIAN LOVE STORY THAT HAS A TWIST ???

pls. i need the clout.

xoxo urban

pls don't hate me :*)