Imagine Two

Imagine them walking in on you getting ready to take a shower

Chris - The only sounds were that of the boys playing video games and the steady flow of water coming from the shower head. My phone had died leaving me without any music to listen to. I hummed a time to myself, distracting me of my surroundings. My attention was drawn away from me getting undressed to the now open door. Chris stood in front of me, "Oh, shit! Sorry!" Chris didn't move and neither did I. Suddenly, I came back to Earth; realizing I was in my underwear as Chris stood there. Finally I spoke, "Are you going to leave?" He shook his head, "Nah, I like this view," A blush rose on my cheeks as I pushed him out. He whined as I made him leave, "let me stay," he groaned in a stupid voice of his. The door closed behind him and I buried my face in my hands. I took my shower, cheeks burning in embarrassment.

Ding Dong - No one was home except for me. Ding Dong and Julian wouldn't be home until later so taking a long shower was in the cards for me. My phone played soft music and I hummed along. As I undressed, I realized I had left my towel in my room. Quickly, I dashed from the bathroom down to my bedroom grabbing my towel. I walked back to the bathroom, towel thrown over my shoulder. I stopped, "Shit! Sorry," Ding Dong was standing at the other end of the hallway. He quickly covered his eyes with his hands and I laughed. The towel wrapped around me and I said hello to him. He sighed, "I didn't think you'd be showering right now... sorry I should have called out," I laughed it off and told him it was no big deal. He laughed softly, "you looked nice, though," and with that he retreated into his room.

Julian - Julian had been my roommate for years, but recently he was always away to film for his buddy Chris. Julian would always come home really late or the next morning. Sometimes it was nice to be alone, like when I wanted a shower. After showering I would walk around in my underwear for hours when I lived at home. With Julian around, it was harder to do that. I sat on the couch, watching Netflix, when the door opened, "Hey-," he paused. I quickly covered myself and laughed nervously. I looked up at him, "you're home really early!" I had no words and he just laughed. He began walking to his room, "Chris got sick...," he made his way down the hall, but stopped to come back. He smiled once more, "Next time you chill around the house naked, tell me and I'll join you," My mouth fell open and I heard his door open. Leaving me alone with his words.

Matt - It had been a few months since I'd moved in with Matt and Ryan. It was odd being around guys 24/7 because I had previously lived alone when I was in Pasadena. I walked out of the bathroom with my towel in my hand. Laughter erupted from the hall, "Dude, put on some fucking clothes! I'm a good Christian boy, how dare you taint me like this!" I jumped slightly and quickly covered myself. Scrambling to cover myself, I spoke to Matt, "Sorry, Brat Watson, I'm too used to living alone and always being naked," He laughed softly. He smiled slightly, "I don't particularly mind it, though," he leaned against the wall and I shook my head at his comment.

Ryan - Ryan was notorious for walking in on people in the bathroom. Luckily, I usually remembered to lock the door before getting in. However, I had forgot to lock it one particular day. I was exiting the shower when I realized it. At the same time, the door knob turned and Ryan opened the door. I quickly wrapped my towel around me and Ryan just smiled. I tried to shoo him out, "Dude, that wasn't even an accident! You did this on purpose this time!" He laughed at my feeble attempts, "Well, duh," he laughed and left. I quickly got dressed and walked out of the bathroom. Ryan was waiting for me, "I walk in on every other person. It's about time I walk in on someone hot," I laughed at him, trying not to blush.