POV Author

Riverdale, a place that seems perfect when you drive through it for the first time. When you get closer and get to know the people who live in it, you'll get to know this place isn't as perfect as it seems. One day the car from the Cooper family arrives in Riverdale, just like this place the Cooper family also looks perfect when you meet them. Believe me on my words they are far from perfect. First you have the parents: Hal and Alice Cooper, you may think they are the perfect married couple, but they actually hate each others guts. Then you have their beautiful daughters: Polly and Betty Cooper, Betty is the youngest one. They look beautiful on the outside but are definitely not that beautiful on the inside. Last but not least we have their son: Chic Cooper, a drug addict but deep within his soul there is a lovely person who is destroyed by his  very own parents. Why is this family actually is kind of toxic and definitely not the perfect family next door? Well you will know the answer to that question in the end of my story. 

In Riverdale are more families, one of them is the Jones family. They live with their "serpent family" and are not the people you want to walk into when it's dark. FP the head of the Jones family is crazy and aggressive but his son Jughead Jones is even worse. He can fight you just because you walked somewhere he wanted to walk. There ones were woman in this family, Jellybean the daughter and a mom. Where they are now is a mystery. 

These two families are the ones you really get to know when you read this story, while you're reading you'll also get to know other characters but I won't tell you much specific about them. Jughead and Betty. A couple every loves on the TV show Riverdale, but will you also love them that much in this story? We'll see.