POV Jughead Jones

I was just going to the toilet because I thought it would be quiet there and so I could have some time for me alone, unfortunately it was crowded and I don't like being around a lot of people. They always see me as a weirdo and almost everyone is afraid of me, luckily, otherwise they would still try to be friends with me. I still stayed in the toilet, because it's weird to go out of there immediately after I came in. I acted like I had to pee and after that I washed my hands and looked into the mirror to fix my hair and beanie. That's when it happened, someone else came into the bathroom and I noticed everyone looking to the entry and the person stood still. I looked to the entrance and saw her.

 I remembered her, how could anyone forget such a beautiful girl. She had a cute blonde ponytail, beautiful green eyes you could get lost in, to me she looked just perfect and like the prettiest girl I had ever laid my eyes on. I know I caught her staring at me yesterday in the park, at first I thought it was one of those girls from school so I rolled my eyes at her and walked away. But when I was out of the park I watched over my shoulder and I saw her, she is beautiful. The one thing I do know is that she will probably will never know that I think she's the prettiest girl I have ever seen. 

Now let's go back to the part where we were both in the boys toilet, everyone was still looking at her and she became more and more red in her face she was looking down so I felt sorry for her. A feeling I didn't feel for a very long time. I wanted to help her so I tried: "Wrong door newbie." She looked at me and I know she felt even more ashamed now, "Yeah I think you're right smartass." Right after that she walked out of the room as if nothing weird happened and she didn't even care at all. Everyone laughed at me because no one ever talked back at me like that, especially not a girl. I hated her for it, but I also respected her immediately. This girl was not afraid for anyone or anything. 

The rest of the school day was pretty normal, almost everything went as it always goes. I beat up a kid because he sat at my lunch place, I stole some food from some kids because boy I love food, teachers didn't mind I was writing my story on my laptop they are also afraid of me I think, I wrote some thing for the blue and gold on my own, no one wants to join, luckily, but one thing was different today. She was there, she was almost everywhere I looked. If I ever have the honor to talk to her I know I'll like her the moment she opens her mouth. 

After school was over I took my motorcycle from outside and went home, like everyday no one was at the trailer. Dad was at the serpents place and I didn't mind that at all. I took some time to write my novel further and afterwards I went to Pop's. I wanted to go there to order the usual dinner for me and my dad and while Pop Tate is making the food I always sit in a booth writing my novel. Just like school this routine was also different, I saw her immediately the moment I walked into Pop's. She had just ordered a milkshake and went with it to a booth. She didn't notice me and maybe that was for the best. I ordered my food by Pop and wanted to go to a booth. That's when she saw me, how I know? because she said: "Hi Smartass, how do we keep running into each other?".