Claws.

JOOD POV
Let me introduce you to our hangout place. You know how every 'squad' has one. Like riverdale they have 'pops' as their hangout place. Teen wolf have the library. Shadowhunters have the institute.

Our place isn't special, just a little corner shop that has a bowling alley to the right when you enter the glass slide doors. On the left is the little fast food area. In front of it is those cool chairs you only see at a cringe teenage hangout. Some beanbags, tables are designed in graphite done by customers. The walls splashed painted style. The light bulbs are in the shape of letters of the name of the place. That would be:

'Snap knot alley'

Snap knot alley isn't a place we're a lot of teenagers go to study. They will go to hangout and cause some stupid drama. I guess the place attracts the right people ;), and we are one of the most problematic table. Our table is graphite with our pack sign, and I bunch of random things only we will get. Then we have those tables where the 'cool guys hangout', the tables where those 'girl,boy table where they think they're funny and try to make everyone else laugh at them'. Then there is just the normal human teenagers.

Sitting at our usual table, waiting to have lunch. Across of me was Shianna.

Her curly light brown hair dip dyed in light purple is laid down on her shoulders. Her big brown bear eyes are looking at her phone as she scrolls with her soft light skin thin fingers. A scar on her left eyebrow as she raises one questioning what she's looking at. She doesn't wear any earrings or jewellery. Has one birth mark on her chin.

"Guys, I got his sunglasses." Brook came marching in.

Her light brown eyes open wide. Her dark brown wavy hair, black in dim light, is styled in two French braids, longer than her shoulder. A little hair band in the middle of her hair. Her dark skinned glows as she marches in. A tattoo on her collarbone saying something in French that no one bothers to understand.

"Since non of you wanted because you too scared, I had to figure a way." She rolls her eyes.

"Bro, how even is that possible, how can you get his sunglasses, was that like the only thing you could find that he wouldn't notice right away it's missing?" I ask.

BROOKS POV
It was Thursday after school in shadowcon international school. After a few attempts in trying to get his scent all of us have failed and today was our last hope. They all gave up, saying excuses I didn't want to hear.

I was so done with their crap of saying he's a werewolf and shizzle, so I had to do something. I had to do something to shut them the hell up.
Bare in mind I don't take physics.

I knocked before I entered.

"Hello, sir. I know you don't teach me but I need your help in a physics question? My teacher already left." I say first.

" who's is your physics teacher?" He responds with his deep voice. I was screwed so I just said the first name that came to mind.

"Ms batrella" I say. Snap.

"She's a chemistry teacher?" He looks at me suspiciously. "Oh, sorry I got the subjects mixed up. It's Mr. Leshan." I finally say.

He doesn't say anything for a few seconds then looks at me and says "show me your question then."

"