•Chapter 18•

•Kyungji's POV•–•A few days later•

   Days has passed, Jihyo and Kyungseo are still unconscious, our future schedules have been cancelled due to the incident. I was left alone in the dorm since they told me to rest. It's Mina unnie's and Chaeyoung's turn to look after Kyungseo and Jihyo unnie while the others rest.

   I looked at my phone to see any status about my brother and girlfriend. Seeing no texts from  Mina unnie nor Chaeyoung, I gave up. A ding made me jump slightly in happiness, only to be let down to realize it was only my sister.

———————————————————

Smol Sis: Hey can you clean your unnie's room (not Momo and Jungyeon's) before I get back? I promise I'll get you your favorite strawberry cheesecake desserts and strawberry milk. To cheer you up a bit too.

———————————————————

   Though cleaning is not my best skill (especially in my current situation and the fact that I also hate it) made me contemplate wether or not I should or shouldn't do it. But my favorite food was on the line. Strawberries are my ultimate weakness, besides Zaki and Jihyo. I sighed before responding back.

———————————————————

Maknae: Alright, but it better be a strawberry cheese cake supreme!!!

Smol Sis: With strawberry cheese cake truffles, strawberry cheese cake cookies, strawberry cheese cake ice cream and mini strawberry cheese cake cookie cups. Don't worry I know.

Maknae: Thanks Sis!!!!!!! (Lol hope you're not broke after this ㅋㅋㅋㅋ) and order it from Seoul Café!!!!!

Smol Sis: As long as you're happy, it's fine.

———————————————————

   I turn off my phone before heading towards the unnies room. I opened it and gasped at the mess. Clothes were everywhere on the ground, random stuff laid on the floor while so many stuffed animals were scattered on the ground too.

   I stretched my arms and cracked my knuckles.

   "Time to get started."

•One hour later•

   "Whew," I whistled after FINALLY cleaning the room. I wiped the forming sweat on my forehead with my arm before sighing and flopping down on one of the beds. I knew I was on Sana unnie's bed because of the familiar perfume scent. I lift my head up and scanned the clean room.

   "Not bad," I rolled over and spotted something on the nightstand that is next to the bed in laying down on.

   It was a picture frame.

   Out of curiosity, I reached for it to take a closer look. It was Sana unnie hugging a taller figure with short hair.

   "Sana unnie had a boyfriend? I didn't know tha—" I took a closer look and realized who the tall figure was. I recognize that uniform, I went to that school and wore the men's uniform.

   It's not Kyungju because he wasn't with us at that time......

....it...

...it couldn't be.......

   "Oh hey Kyungji-ah, omo! Thanks for cleaning our room—"

   "Zaki?" I looked up and indeed it was Sana unnie, but the picture made me realize something.