•Chapter 34•

•Kyungseo's POV•–•Twice dorm•

   "So how are you feeling?" I asked Jihyo once we finished our gaming session.

   "A bit better? I'm just hungry right now," on cue, her stomach grumbles. She wrapped her arms around her tummy and bend her head down.

   "Alright Jisoo-ah," I placed my hand softly on her head, "Master chef Seo is here."

   "Yah!!" I got up immediately and ran towards the kitchen, "I told you not to call me that!!!!"

   Laughter escaped my lips, as if I have no problems in this world.

   After running around the dorm for a while, we finally stopped, but in a fairly....sexual position?

   Some how in the midst of running, I tripped onto the ground and Jihyo took this opertunity to straddle my abdomen.

   "Hah– you can't run– anymore!!!" she states in victory while panting. I smiled at her before propping myself up with my elbows. Our eyes met and time stops. A blush crept up to her face, which I found extremely cute.

   "Oppa," I gave a small hum as an acknowledgement to her calling.

   "I—"

*Ring*

   Our attention was placed on the ringing phone in my pocket. I looked at her apologetic gaze before pulling my phone out.

   "Hello?" I asked with a clear annoyed tone weaved into my words. Obviously I'm pissed, Jihyo was about to say something, and they interrupted her.

   'It could have been a confession.'

   «Ah, Seo-ah, did I interrupt you?» my eyes narrowed at the familiar voice.

   "What do you want?"

   «I'm just here to inform you that you have a time limit,» I could feel the smirk forming on his stupid face right now, "and the bomb is ticking."

   My eyes widened at the given information.

   «Where is it?!» I looked towards Jihyo who is still sitting on my stomach, giving me a worried gaze.

   «Why, obviously inside your 'lover's body,» I could feel my body shaking immensely.

   'No.'

   "Take it out!!" I sat up and Jihyo fell on my lap.

   «Aw, it's not a physical metal bomb, now that would be too obvious.»

   I clench my fist tightly.

   «It's a cellular bomb, when detonated, it would increase the amount of reproducing of blood....»

   «...to the point that the human body would combust,» I looked at Jihyo, and the imagery of her dying because of me kills me.

   "What do you want," I felt Jihyo's tiny fingers intertwining with mine.

   «I want you to leave Day6, but before you do, you need to convince that old man to put me back in,» I tightened my grip on her hand while I shake in fear.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. . ."Fine I'll do it."

•Jihyo's POV•–•A few days later•

   BREAKING NEWS

   The bold letters flashed in my phone.

   Lee Kyungseo has left Day6. Everyone was upset of this news due to the fact that Kyungseo has touched the hearts of My Days with his recent vlives showcasing his talent and personality.

   But this isn't the only shocking news. After the departure of Lee Kyungseo, Im Junghyeok was added back into the group. This left the fans with questions: Why is Kyungseo gone, and why is Junghyeok back?

   It really made everyone wonder what happened. But ever since JYP-nim made this decision, Kyungseo was no where to be found. Kyungji and Kyungha even searched all of the possible places where he could be, but they didn't find him.

   But as idols, we have our hands full already. Photo shoots, lack of eating and sleeping, practices, fanmeetings and more. So in the end, we're forced to just continue on with our lives while we hope that he's okay.

   Currently right now we're sitting in the waiting room for Music Bank. I'm not even in the mood to sing, smile or dance. But I had no choice. We had no choice but to comply.

   I sank further into the couch while the phone was long abandons on my side.

   'I was so close,' I ranted in my head, 'so close to confessing.'

   Yes, I am in love with my best friend, Lee freaking Kyungseo. It took me a long time to sort out and realize my feelings for him aren't strictly platonic, but actual romance.

   "Twice, you're up," all of us stood from our seats when an employee Called for us.

   Here we go.

•Kyungji's POV•–•After their performance•

   I quickly rush back to the waiting room to change clothes. Today is the day of my collab with Yoohyeon unnie, and I'm nervously excited.

   After changing, I was no longer wearing my Likey attire, but now a suit and tie to make me look sharp (since I greatly read used to wear a dress [those things are made from hell]).

   The door opened and revealed the other member who either teased me or cooed at my style. We laughed for a few moments before the door opened again, but this time revealing an employee.

   "Kyungji-ssi, it's your turn," I nodded at them before getting ready to leave.

   I walked backstage where they told me to stand from rehearsal. My palms repeatedly clenched and release out of nervousness.

   'Don't worry, you're not alone, calm down, everything—'

   "Will be fine," the familiar sweet voice snapped me out of my thoughts. I turned around and was greeted by my smiling squirrel. She held my shaking hand before pecking my cheek.

   "You'll be great, I know it," I was about to lean down and kiss her, but an employee called me which made us distance each other. I nervously started to walk towards the stage, but before I did, I looked behind me where Sana was and she smiled and mouthed 'fighting' while doing the hand gestures.

   I gave her a heart sign before going on stage. The lights turned blue above us which just about his us from the crowd.

   I took a deep breath before looking towards the sea of fans.

   'You can do this Kyungji,' I held the mic on my left as the music started to play.

   'This is for Sana unnie, I hope you're watching.'

•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•

   Hey guys, alright I'll get straight to the point. I'm going on a semi hiatus, meaning I would be able to update, but not as often as before. My writer's block is gone already (I honestly felt empty without writing this story), but my schedule is still packed (mostly with music practices).

   But that's really all of the news, buuuuuuuuut......

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR FAVORITE GAMING PENGUIN, MYOUI MINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

   May she be blessed with good health and a good life in general.

   Okay so that's all.

   See yah in the next one.

Author-nim logged out