•Author-nim's Special Chapter•

If 'Twice's 10th Member' was a T.V. Show. You're included in the Kponimers!!!

Guidelines: 

Y/N - Your name
F/F - Favorite food
F/C - Favorite color
F/S - Favorite song
D/J - Dream job

•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•
•Y/N's POV•

   The rays of light passes through the blinds instantly waking me up. Knowing how lazy I am, I just turned around and went back to sleep, well, until someone texted me. Repeatedly. I let out an annoyed groan before picking up my phone from the nightstand beside my bed. I glared at my phone trying to focuse my eyes on the name.

———————————————————

Kyung#3: Hey get up we have filming to do

Kyung#3: Get up

Kyung#3: What time did you sleep? I told you don't over work yourself with the script, you're our director so we need you here

Kyung#3: THERES A MICHAENG MOMENT GOING ON HERE

———————————————————

   I sat up on my bed before calling Kyungji.

   "Hey–"

   «WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!» I pulled the phone away from my ear.

   "Huh?—"

   «GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE WE'RE FILMING WETHER YOU LIKE OR NOT» before I could utter out another word the line cut and I was left there with a long beep.

   I sprang up from my bed and took a shower quickly as possible and before quickly changing into casual clothes. Once I left my room barking filled the once silent room.

   "Satzu shush!!! You'll wake up the neighbors!!!" I wispered shouted to my Husky Inu. Sudden whimpers caught my attention.

   I look down to find my little fluffy Chow Chow rubbing it's face on my right leg.

   "Aw I'm sorry Michaeng, I have work I can't play with guys," a sudden sharp pain shot through my   Left leg which made me yelp.

   "OW THAT HURTS 2YEON!!!!" The little Dalmatian growls at me. I growl back and we spent 10 seconds growling at each other.

   After my last growl I felt a tug on my jeans. I look behind me and a baby Golden Retriever stares at me with its baby eyes. I sigh.

   "Fine Dahmo, get ready guys we're going to the film set," the dogs bark in joy.

   "But someone has to wake up Jihyo," as if the dogs were human, they all froze in terror. Because no one dared to wake up Jihyo the Saint Bernard. We crept slowly towards the sleeping Bernard that is considerably bigger than the pups.

   Also if you're wondering why my dogs are named after the Royal Ships of Twice and Jihyo, well, let's just say my roommate is obsessed with them, despite the fact that two of those ships aren't real. Though apparently it's real in another dimension, so I let her win that one.

   "Well?" Dahmo tried approaching Jihyo, but Jihyo snarled in her sleep which scared Dahmo. I sighed and just bend down in front of Jihyo and shook her awake.

   "Come on leader, I have to go for filming today but the dogs want to play," the Saint Bernard groans before getting up and barking once which causes the other four to line up in a line in front of her. I laughed before grabbing my car keys by the door.