My wife

It's been two days. Turns out Emma is still alive but not by much. She was struggling to keep herself alive like she said Regina's love kept her going. Regina went downstairs with Henry in the morning. She saw letters on the floor like most days. She picked them up and looked threw them while heading towards the kitchen. Cora stayed the night since Regina was freaking out a bit and hand another panic attack the night before. Cora was in the kitchen already making food.

Regina put Henry in his high chair and looked threw the letters. Madam mayor, madam mayor, madam mayor, madam mayor, Regina mills. Read the letters. The only one that was for Regina was hand written. She quickly opened it and unfolded the letter. Cora came over and said "what's that" Regina shrugged and said "a letter from someone" she started reading it. Once she got to dead she dropped the letter and started crying. "Ow my god" she says breathing quickly and crying softly.

Cora came over and said "ow my what's wrong" Regina's pointed at the letter and said "I can't read it" Cora picked it up and read up to the word dead like Regina. "Ow god Regina. How far did you read" Cora asks looked at her shocked. "To dead" Regina mumbled. Her bottom lip was shaking from crying.

Cora started reading the letter out loud. "Regina, my one true love. By the time you read this I may be dead. I'm sorry I didn't listen to you when you said not to go. Im so sorry and I love you with all my heart. I wish I was there to help raise my son with you. I want you to know I died as Emma not as a fighter. Make sure henry knows I died a hero and I love you both. Goodbye my love please don't blame yourself for this because it's not. I love you and our son. Lots of love your wife Emma xxxx"

Regina couldn't stop crying when Cora finished. Cora was also crying softly. "Sweetie I'm so sorry" Cora says pulling her into a hug. Regina cried loudly on her mothers shoulder. "It's ok Regina" Cora says rubbing her back and holding her close. Regina shook her head and said "no it's not. She's gone" while saying it she was crying. She held onto her mother tightly and wouldn't let go.

Emma was sat in a room on her own. She had bruises, scars, cuts and blood all over her. She has be electrocuted multiple times and beating with strong men's hands. A guy came into her room. Emma was sat on the floor taking deep breaths. "Get it over with. Maybe this time it will kill me and I'll be out of my misery" she says not even looking up at him. He came over and held a cup of water in front of her. "Drink" he says softly.

She looked up confused and he bend down in front of her. "It's just water. Drink it or you won't survive what's next" he says still holding it out. Emma hesitated before taking it and quickly drinking. She handed him the empty cup and looked back down. He put his arm under hers and said "quick get up" Emma sighed before standing up. "Don't worry I'm helping you. I'm getting you out of here" he says trying not to scare her.

Emma looked confused and said sarcastically "God you guys love to mess with me. I bet you all think your hard because you beat up a girl. I'm a human being and don't deserve this" he shook his head and said "no I'm being serious. You just have to act like your being taken to get tortured more and then I'll put you on a boat. It will take you back to America and you'll have to find your way home from there" Emma smiled softly and said "thank you. What about all the others here" he smiled and said "I'm working my way in getting all of you out of here"

Emma bent down and grabbed her army jacket from the floor. She put it on and walked slowly out. He grabbed her by the shoulder and started walking. They got to the exit and there was a boat. He quickly ran her over to it and said "good luck I hope you get home" Emma smiled and said "and good luck that you don't get caught" he close the door and the boat started sailing. It would take a day to get from where they were to America. The next day Emma finally got to San Diego. It would be a few hours to get to Storybrook on a plain.

Emma managed to clean up the blood on her but she had no money to get a plain. None of them did so the airport aloud them all to get on a plain back to there homes. Emma got on a flight to Storybrook and was in first class. She needed stitches in her forehead, shoulder and hand. Emma sat there worried if that letter got to Regina yet. She was looking out the window in pain. She wasn't scared while she was there for herself. She was scared for Regina and Henry. They are the only things that mattered to her and only thing that scared her.