Remember me

Emma gets back into Storybrooke. She got into her car that she left in the car park and drove as fast as she could to get to Regina. When she got to the hospital she ran in and went to her room. Cora was outside. Before Emma could go in Cora grabbed her and said "em stop" Emma looked confused and said "why? I need to see Regina" "she might not remember you" Cora says interrupting. Emma looked a little upset. She opened the door and saw Regina sat up with the kids. They all looked over.

Chris smiled and said "mummy" Emma looked at Regina and said "Regina... do you have any idea who I am" Regina looked at her for a few seconds. There was a silent pause. Regina then said softly "no... who are you" Emma's eyes teared up. "My names Emma" she says softly. A tear ran down her cheek and she added "I'm true love... so I thought anyway" Emma then walked out of the room as Cora opened the door. Regina looked shocked and said "mum what the f*ck" Cora quickly followed Emma.

She was sat down on a hair outside of the room with her head in her hands. "Em look it's not her fault" Cora says sitting next to her. Emma looked up with a few tears down her face and said "she f***ing remembers everyone. Everyone except me. Why the f*ck is that" before Cora could say anything the doctor said "because we think you were the last person she thought about when she had the accident so she will need time to build up to you. In time she'll remember" another tear ran down Emma's cheek.

"What the hell am I going to do? How can we live in a house with our kids, share a bed together when she doesn't know who I am" Emma says trying to stay calm. The doctor sighed slightly and said "I don't know. All I know is you are gonna want to try and get her memory back. If you try to hard though she won't want to remember and this will become permanent" Emma then got an idea. She smiled and said "I have to go get something but I'll be back soon" Emma then quickly walked of and left the building.

She drove home and ran up the stairs. She opened the bedroom door and grabbed a cd. She then ran back out of the house and drove to the hospital. She was there and back in 10 minutes. She went into Regina's room and said "Cora can I have 5 minutes with Regina alone please" Cora nodded and took the kids outside for Emma. "I'm really sorry I can't remember you. Your my wife right" Regina said softly and upset. Emma nodded and said "yeah. I love you with all my heart but your also my best friend" Regina smiled softly at her.

Emma put the cd into the tv in the room and sat down on the chair next to her. "Can you watch this for me... please" she asked looking deeply into Regina's eyes. It hurts her that she can't hold her or kiss her. She hasn't even gave her a hug. Regina nodded and looked at the tv. Emma played it. There wedding video played. Regina watched as she saw herself dancing with Emma. It was there first dance. Regina's eyes teared up. In the video Regina leaned in close to Emma and said "I love you... so much"

They then kissed as the song came to an end. The video ended. Regina looked at Emma and said "was that me" Emma looked at her and said "yeah. That was our wedding day" she then got her phone out and showed Regina her lock screen.

 That was our wedding day" she then got her phone out and showed Regina her lock screen

"And that was our wedding picture. It's ok if you don't remember" she says handing the phone to Regina. The confused brunette looked at the picture. She starred at it for a few seconds. She gave Emma her phone back and said "I'm really sorry. I want to remember I just can't. You are very pretty though and I do look happy in that" Emma took the phone and let out a tear. Regina stayed in the hospital last night and had to again tonight.

Cora took the kids home but Regina insisted Emma stayed the night. It was in case she remembered her. They were both asleep in the middle of the night. Regina sat up quickly as she woke up. She took a few deep breath. She looked at Emma and said "Emma? Emma" she woke up and looked at Regina half asleep. "Regina what's wrong" Emma says sitting up. Regina looked at her and smiled. "I love you two" she says softly. Emma looked confused and Regina said "I remember... I f***ing love you"

Emma smiled brightly and quickly hugged her. They held onto each other tight. Regina started crying softly and said "of my god. Ow my god" Emma pulled away and put both hands on her cheeks. "I've missed you" Emma says looking into her teared up eyes. Emma's eyes were teared up as well. Emma pulled her into a kiss. It was deep and passionate. They held onto each other close.