14

*long chapter

*long chapter

"So What was it like when you had first met each other?"

We were getting interviewed, all of us. Well, at least the child actors meaning, Mac, Chase, Travis, Rikki, and I. We were still in costume for a scene. I had to be thrown into a wall so I was kind of excited for stunts. And we were also off set.

"I kind of just walked in and was myself." Mac started making me laugh at the memory of meeting my fellow cast mates and friends.

"No, Mac walked in and when he went to shake my hand he did it hard, he, like, cracked my knuckles." I said making everyone smile at the thought.

"Really?" The interviewer asked, if was an older lady with black hair and red lipstick in dark clothes.

"Yeah, and I got scared cause I thought I broke her hand, but then she was like 'oh, no I'm cool, I always crack my knuckles.' So I let out this breath that I didn't even know I was holding." He explained placing a hand on my shoulder for a second.

"Miranda also didn't even talk to any of us for awhile," Chase laughed making me smile and blush, "Yeah, she just stared at us in the face for like 5 minutes and it honestly scared me."

"No, same," Rikki piped up, "I was so intimidated cause she had already gotten her part so I was like 'yeah another girl I can relate to' but then she seemed kind of reserved and I was like 'oh god, she hates me'." I laughed and placed a hand on hers that was Reston on her knee.

"Well, Miranda, why'd you look at them for so long?" The woman asked me. I simply shrugged and shook my head.

"I do this thing where I try to figure out people's lives before I talk to them, and I don't realize I do this either," I said pushing a curl back, "but the more you move the longer I have to stare cause then I'm not just looking in your head I'm looking at your body language." I explained, trying not to sound too insane.

They all laughed at my answer, "oh, I thought Rikki was quiet at first," Travis piped up, "then we were running through, actually the scene we're about to do and she just couldn't stop talking after that." I smiled at the response as Rikki hit him gently.

"Well, it seems like you all get along pretty great," we murmured signs of agreement, "but now I have a question for Randi." She said and looked at me, I kept my small smile and looked at her, nodding slightly.

"There was a picture of you posted on New Years Day," She said bringing out her tablet and pulling up the pictures of Finn and I, "is there some backstory behind this?" She asked making me blush and laugh. I laugh when I'm nervous.

"It was New Year's Eve and the clock had just hit 12:00 so I kissed him on the cheek with bright red lipstick on," I said earning looks from my co-stars, "I mean there's no rhyme or reason as to why I did it, I just did it." I shrugged trying to calm down but my face was still reddening.