21

A little while later. David is 100% ok now. :)

David's POV

Liza sits between my crossed legs, resting her head on my chest. I run my hands through her newly chopped hair.

"Our house is so quiet."

I sigh and scoot up a bit.

"There are so many ways to make it less quiet."

"David, you're so vanilla you're practically cardboard."

"Ok, damn. That's not even what I was implying."

Liza scoots and looks me in the eyes.

"You're not saying you want-"

"You said it first, Liza. A long time ago. We're at a place in our lives where we can handle kids."

"Our careers? Our social lives? Our lives in general? Everything changes, bub."

"I know. And I get why you're nervous, I really do. But if not now, when? I don't want to wait any longer."

Liza sighs and tears her eyes away from me.

"Is this something that you really want?"

"Absolutely."

"Something that you're ready to change the direction of your life for?"

"Yes."

"Then I'm ready too. I know this is something you've always wanted. And I feel the same way. But I just need you to remember that-"

"Our whole lives change forever. I know babe."

I kiss the back of Liza's head and rest my arms on her stomach.

PLEASE DONT KILL ME!!! I know this is really short. I've been crazy busy lately!!! It's 1:50 am right now and here I am. I will be uploading a more... promising chapter soon. Please don't get on my case about this!!! I've also just discovered a very cute book by one of my favorite Diza Instagram accounts. The book is called Hollywood by @xogray. I absolutely love it!! Go read it right now. NOW!!! As always, sorry for typos.
thx babes!!!!¡!!¡