Chapter 6

******* Warning verbal language spoken.******

Abby's pov

Opening my eyes, feeling Fins arms wrapped around me almost feels like a dream. Two sleepover night's, ended up bringing us all together. Brining Sunday mornings, the best mornings for me. Waking up to the smell of Ellas breakfast. Which she only makes on Sunday.

Hearing faint laughter and talking coming from the kitchen, I slowly get up to investigate. Feeling like a ninja I sneakily walk against the walls to the kitchen. Making sure I'm quiet so I can make Ella jump. Pay back time.

"Do you think they'll notice us?" Fin breathes scaring me instantly.

"Dammit Fin!!! You scared the shit out of me!!!" I yell blowing our cover as I slap his arm angrily. He is such a dick sometimes.

Lean peaks around the corner sharply making me jump again. Laughing we enter the kitchen to Parker and Ella being themselves of course. Tamara putting whip cream in Brett's mouth laughing. Lean being the odd one out, video tapes it.

This is the reason I love my friends. They are themselves when we're around each other. No secrets, no boundaries, and hopefully no lies. I feel like I've known the guys for the longest time, making me feel welcomed around them.

"Morning Abby!!!" Ella yells, hearing a groan from Parker.

"Morning Ella, my nails are plain. " I pout. "I need them done." Gasping I realize. It's Sunday! It's girls night! "Ella!! Tamara!! It's Sunday! We need to call in for an appointment at the spa!" Surprised, both Ella and Tamara groan. Rolling my eyes I go upstairs to get dressed, skipping breakfast too excited to get ready.

Yes, I'm a girly girl born and raised. My father every year for my birthday buys me a heart necklace and more make-up!!! My mom only gives me money like she doesn't know what I want. Might be just to get me out of the house, since she thinks I'm home too often. I'm an athlete I go a lot of places. We live in a subdivision, medium sized town. Easier to get to places, surprisingly no slow drivers.

Walking into the guest room, I grab my clothes and decide to hop in the shower. As I get undressed, I look at myself. Self confident of myself, my mother always says be proud of your young body it'll be gone one day. Laughing at the flashback, I grab a clean towel placing it on the granite countertops.

Hopping into the shower, quickly feeling relieved and less stressed. Feeling the water run down my body, having all the dirt and body oil slowly run down. Washing my short blonde hair, I begin to think.

'Actors get paid to entertain people through a screen. Having pet fish in a tank, wouldn't that be considered a cage for fish? Potatoes become mashed potatoes in your mouth. Are hugs just standing cuddles?'

Feeling the soap from my washcloth, I start to relax and become alive. Quickly finishing off washing myself, I slowly rinse myself off feeling like I've been in here for a while. I slowly hop out of the shower scared to slip. I shut off the water and put on my casual outfit. White skinny jeans, with a black "pink" brand shirt, and white under armour socks.

Touching up my makeup I leave the bathroom feeling proud of myself. I finally didn't smear my mascara. Brushing my hair as I leave the master bathroom, I put my clothing into the dirty clothes basket.

Jogging down the stairs to the kitchen, grabbing an apple and an orange juice. Hearing voices coming from the living room I walk in and plop a seat next to Tamara hearing a groan from Fin.

I turn towards the tv soon realizing it's a racing game. Parker driving what seems to be a Pagani Huayra, Lean driving a Briggs Automotive Company.