なあ

unedited and not proof read I'm sorry it's 2am. future me can do it later.

it was only until very late, that he realized he messed up.

nothing so far had gone wrong the next day at school, but then soon realized something was off when he saw sanha for the first time that day.

"what's up with you?"

sanha looked at him, and tilted his head, and breathed in (HHHH bOI! jk)

"I can't believe even though you're like 3 years older than me, you're so stupid."

"what-"

"you know what? I'm not going to have this conversation with you, minhyuk is going to get mad at me again."

they were seated at the library again, getting ready for dongmin to tutor sanha, when he noticed bin coming into the library heading

straight

to in their
direction.

dongmin internally panicked.

this can't be happening what what wait why would he- no it's okay he's going somewhere else- oh fuck he's getting closer fUck fUCK

he tried to look down, pretending to not have seen him, when suddenly, he was standing right next to them.

"hey guys," he said with a polite smile.

sanha looked up, as he was digging in his backpack to find a pencil.

"Oh....hi bin! what's up?" he said cheerfully.

"oh, just I don't know, I figured since exams are soon, maybe I could study with you guys?"

and without any further invitation, he said next to dongmin, making him shift farther away from him in his sheet.

holy fuck I'm screwed

and to make matters worse, dongmin tutored sanha for 3 hours.

3 l o n g hours

of bin being next to dongmin, and bins staring wasn't helping either.

bin just wanted to admire him, occasionally complementing dongmin on how smart he was, or saying things like "wow I could never be as smart as you," type things.

dongmin was overall, feeling very distracted. focusing on his homework, he could feel bin's eyes on him, sometimes even catching him in the act.

he realized that he wasn't going to stand doing this for another hour and a half.

"sanha, I just remembered that I have to meet up with Felix to work on our biology project. do you think maybe we could end it for today?"

sanha looked up, slightly dazed, "yeah sure," he smiled. sanha himself had wanted to stop as well.

he quickly gathered all his things, gave a polite, goodbye smile to bin, and left.

he started walking home, until not so suddenly, he heard moon bin running towards him, calling his name.

fucking kill me I'm lazy I promise I'll try to- finish this mess. but 400 words ain't that bad for my 16 word chapter standards.