twenty.

"and then i found out this and oh my gosh look—" i exclaim. but ross cuts me off.

"do we really have to talk about piper's diary right now?" ross asks, sneaking kisses onto my neck as he shuts it closed. "i was sort of hoping we could—"

i cut him off. pushing him off me. "piper wrote in here that she'll never understand why you accepted her and her drugs. what drugs?"

ross swallows hard. "i have no idea."

"don't lie to me. what drugs?" i ask him.

ross inhales deeply, adjusting himself on my bed. "piper was addicted to morphine."

"it's not funny." i roll my eyes, "seriously, tell me!"

"i am serious. that's the drug." he says. "she would use all her money on buying pills, then she'd come crawling to me crying and i'd lend her some money."

"you'd lend her more money for more drugs, instead of getting her the actual help she needed? you enabled her morphine addiction?" i ask, angrily.

ross shakes his head, looking angry. "her mom would threaten to kick her out if she didn't start paying for some bills. so i'd help her out with those, i never gave her my money for her to intentionally use on drugs."

"that's what drug addicts do ross." i say rolling my eyes. "all the money you gave her, assuming were for her bills. she bought more pills with. she took advantage of you."

"you don't have to fucking remind me, i know she did." ross retorts. "and yes i took my fucking pills today."

"i didn't say anything about your pills." i tell him.

"i knew that our conversation would get there at some point so i'm just letting you know now." he says rolling his eyes. "i'm going home. let me know when you're done snooping through her diary."

i groan. shoving piper's diary away. "i'm not snooping. i'm looking for evidence. and you're not going home." i tell him, "come lay with me."

"no." he huffs. "you're too occupied with her diary."

"no." i correct him. "her diary is gone. look." i grab it with my hands, and drop it onto the floor. ross can't control the smirk on his lips as he jumps on me and pushes me down onto my bed. i wrap my legs around him and kiss him passionately.

"we shouldn't be doing this." i smirk, slightly hurt. "we're just friends."

ross scrunches his eyebrows, "what're you talking about?"

"what you said today. we're just really good, close friends. right?" i remind him, taking us back to breakfast with his family.

ross rolls his eyes. "don't go there laura."

i cross my arms over my chest. "well i want to go there. we can't keep acting like a couple and then telling people we're friends. it's killing me."

"my little brother ryland recently got dumped by his girlfriend kelsey. i didn't want to bring you and make it a big deal that i had a girlfriend right after." ross tells me.

i nod slowly, slightly understanding that he was considerate about his brothers feelings. ross notices my mood and he frowns. "i don't like seeing you so down."

"i'm just offended." i tell him, ross crawls onto the bed next to me, gently pressing his lips to my cheek.

"don't be. i would want to introduce you in a better way anyways, when you're actually my girlfriend." he says.

just as he's speaking, his phone rings. he looks at the caller ID and it's his mom. i can't hear much of the conversation but he seems to be a bit happy with what she's saying. he ends the call shortly after, and i chuckle with confusion.

"what happened?" i ask him.

"my mom said we wouldn't be going down to colorado this year because my grandparents are renovating our cottage. but they chose to save that for next year, so we can spend christmas there. it's our tradition." he explains to me.

"that's nice." i smile, "i'm glad."

"would you want to come with us?" he asks, "we'll be there for christmas. if not it's okay. i would like you to join me though. i know my family wouldn't mind."

i smile at ross' offer. "i'll have to talk to my dad about it. but i'd love to. let me get back to you."

ross smiles, "okay."

"did you know that piper was cheating on dallas?" i ask, curiously. ross shakes his head.

"what're you talking about?" he asks. i reach over to the ground, picking up piper's diary. flipping to the page about the guy with the angel tattoo.

ross reads slowly, "what the fuck? she never told me anything about cheating on dallas."

i sigh, "dallas would be so heartbroken if he found out."

"speaking of dallas. i saw him today after i dropped you off at piper's house. he was walking downtown." ross tells me. "i offered him a ride home, but he flipped me off."

i roll my eyes, "he's so pathetic."

ross closes the diary and sets it aside, "i told you i was going to do something to you tonight. do you remember what it was?"

i grin, "i think so, but you should repeat it and jog my memory."

ross smirks, sneaking his hand up my shirt, his fingers tracing circles around my stomach. "how about i just show you, instead of saying it?"

"i think you're a sex addict." i chuckle, pressing my lips against his.

he mumbles against my lips. "no, i'm just crazy for you." before slipping his shirt off.

_____

hey guys, so i've been thinking, i really want to make a raura, r rated book with lots of sex and detail, but i'm not sure if you guys would enjoy it? i just want to try it out, like kinky shit, (daddy, bdsm, sex toys etc..)
let me in on your opinions ^

ALSO

who do you guys think A is so far?