Part 2

it's been about a month and I've finally made some friends, or kind of. I can hang with them and shit, but I can't Call them friends I think. These Girls are a little out of the normal and I think they would ditch me soon.

The boy... or Aaden. I just can't get him out of my head. He's so fucking Perfect and I don't' know what to do. When I see him, I just want to run to him and kiss him.

¨¨school¨¨

I was late to a period, so I rushed to my classroom. there is this small door I need to get through to get to the hall where my classroom is, I bumped in to someone and all my books dropped all over the floor. I got down to me knees to pick up the books, I felt this feeling. Like something is about to happen but I don't know what.

I knew I ran into a guy because I could feel the muscles when I hit him, but I don't have the balls to look up to see who it is. I had all of my books in my hand, as I felt a hand on my shoulder, and I got up. '' Hannah, right?'' I blushed and nodded. The way my name sounded in his mouth, so soft. We were so close that I could feel his breath on my lips as I looked into those Ocean eyes. I almost jumped a little when Ms. Rachel shouted " Hannah! why aren't you in your classroom!?"

''I guess we'll talk later'' Aaden said as I locked my eyes to the floor again, I nodded and walked away.