Loss

A/N
Hi! The first few chapters of this book will be kinda short, but this is my first book, so bear with me! I actually had it originally 'just me and magcon' but I didn't like the way it was heading so I changed it to adopted by magcon. Enjoy! If you like it, please vote. Thanks guys! I love you all

Edited: 2-19-18, by caramelshawn

November 23rd

I had just found out my aunt passed away. It felt like the world had stopped. There was no one to comfort me. No one to catch my tears. I had no one left. I had to go to an orphanage. I didn't want to go. But, it's the only thing I can do. Let me go back and explain. It was a sunny day and I was on my way to the hospital.

I lived with my aunt, but she got sick. Not just something simple, like the flu, or a cold. No. We don't know what it is, but it's not good. My name is Selena. I'm a 14 year old girl. My aunt has her own house, but she had to go to the hospital for a while.

Till they can get her illness treated. I love my aunt so much, and she's all I had left. My parents died in a car crash, I never had any siblings, and no other family but my aunt.

I don't know when, or if, I will be adopted. I really hope I do because , frankly , I don't think I will like it there, but it's what I got. My aunt died and I didn't know what to do. I broke down and cried and cried. My aunt was the sweetest person you would ever meet. She was kind, loving, and no one who met her didn't like her.

I've never known anybody to dislike her. Ever. She's almost impossible to dislike. She will be missed. But, I know she's in a better place now. Even if I am an orphan. I loved- still love her. I will never forget her and will always love her and hold a special place in my heart for her. She was all I had left. And now there's no one.

I really hope for both me, and for another child, that I get adopted as soon as possible. I know I won't do well in there, and if someone younger than me needs to live at the orphanage, and they don't have enough beds , I want them to. I don't want them to be homeless. I guess I am like my aunt. Kind hearted. People are always telling me how kind and helpful I am.

I get it from my aunt. I mean sure, my parents were nice, but no one is as nice as my aunt . She was the sweetest person I ever knew in my entire life. And now, she's gone. I let out a few more tears, then, the doctor came in, and told me I should go home and go through my stuff to take to the orphanage, and then wait for the people to come to pick me up.

I nodded, kissed my aunt's cheek, said goodbye, even though she couldn't hear me, and walked out, to go home and start packing, then try to kill some time while I wait for them to come pick me up.

~~~
A/N

Song for this chapter:

And if you feel you're sinking I will jump right over into cold, cold water for you, and all though time may take us into different places I will still be patient with you.

Cold water by (oops I forgot sorry haha) Justin bieber ft (oh yeah now I remember duh) Coldplay (I think lol. I'm not exactly sure XD)

heyo! I hope you liked this chapter! It's actually the emotions and the aunt is based off of my aunt Loretta, she just passed away recently. I was going to make a book about loss, or someone who lost someone very important in their life, but I feel like this did so... Yeah. My aunt was the sweetest person you would ever meet, and I never met anyone that disliked her. She was extremely optimistic, loved cats, and pastel colors. But, I know she's in a better place now so. Yeah... Moving on... As I said before , this book used to be ' just me and magcon' , but I changed it to ' adopted by magcon'! If you chose to read it, let me just say, THANK YOUUU! I love every single one of you guyssss <33 I'll see you next chapter! Smell you later 🤘🏻