a raging hard on

jeongguks pov.

My dick hurts. Dancing with a hard on is painful. But what's more painful is watching Jung Hoseok thrusting. I don't even care if its part of the routine.  I feel the fucker supplementary thrusts  harder on purpose because he's probably had me all figured out.

"Jeon would you fucking focus?", I recognize that annoying snarl to belong to none other than our overweening dancing instructor. "I'm sorry Sir", I cowardly replied.

A long ass day in that stench infused practice room. The best feeling in the world after leaving that room is the first hit of water that is sprayed all over my back when I get into the shower. I don't even wait for it to get warm anymore.

The shower is a great place. It's truly an escape from the toughest situations. Especially when I was still in high school dealing with those fake friends who kept being indecisive about actually wanting to be your friend or not anymore, I would cry my fucking  eyes out in the shower. The water dripping down my face actually made it feel as though I wasn't crying over such a petty thing that left a lump in my throat, the lump that feels like you don't know whether you're about to swallow your heart or vomit it out. But it's also the holy grail of best masturbating places.

I was a fucking weirdo. But don't get me wrong I still am. I mean hey, I want my literal band members to fucking destroy my ass, to degrade the shit out of me. I want them to step on my balls one after the other but I'd want it for a reason. And by that I mean, I want to misbehave in front of them and have them give me punishments. Especially Hoseok.

Now I don't mean to have a favorite, but Hoseok is my favorite. He's also my roommate and might I add I've seen his dick a lot. Hoseok has a huge penis. It looks about a five flaccid and a nine rock solid. He doesn't have shame when it comes to changing in front of others. He pees with the door open.

I want him to pee in my mouth.

-

"Jeon would you pass me my black boxers from my drawer?", my hopefully one day master yelled from the bathroom. "Coming daddy", I whispered to myself as I walked up to him in the bathroom to hand them over.

Oh gosh there it is. His gigantic penis. Colossal. His dick was staring me back in the face and there is nothing I can do about this 'if you blink you lose challenge.

"You like what you see gguk?" he questions with a shit eating grin. "Umm..um..", was all I could muster.

"Umm..um", he mimics. "Do you like it or not?".

My heart dropped to my ass. But I couldn't just give up this opportunity. Don't do something weird, don't do something weird.

"Step on me", I asked. I actually just asked that.

"Step..step on you?" he questioned me. His voice was calm.

I am a proper lunatic.

I lay on my back, remove my jeans and underwear. Hoseok is looking back at me with knotted eyebrows and a thin line formed from his lips.

I spread my legs just wide enough for my penis and balls to be laid perfectly on display.

"Hoseok, please step on my balls", my voice was so shaky.

"Sure"

I did not expect that.

I also did not expect Hoseok to ram his foot so hard on my balls. It knocked the breath out of my windpipes.

He would keep bringing his knee up in a perpendicular status and then down on my nards.

"Harder", I know i'm a masochistic fuck.