A moment of getting closer

~~Zash's POV~~

Linsi agreed me and Tsubaki can come with her and Lilie. I can feel the happiness dancing in my heart but what can I do? I don't think she's into guys, but as long as she's happy, that's what fills my heart. I looked at Tsubaki who was busy reading his book. "Hey, Tsuba" I called out. He looked at me then asked "When did you start to call me like that?" I blinked a few times "But ain't it cool? Tsu-ba" He just rolled his eyes "Fine fine call me anything you want"
I laughed a little as we went towards the towards the cafeteria to meet Linsi and Lilie. They were standing outside so we walked to them and greeted each other as we start to walk.
"So where are we going again? " I asked them until Linsi replied with a slight squeal "To the aquarium!" dang.. My heart!  That cute squeal of hers.. I took a deep breath and looked to my right side only on meet Tsubaki giving me a smug look.  I grunted and looked straight following the two girls in front of me. 
I swear this heart of mine is keeping me to act normally with her

~~in the aquarium~~

We arrived to aquarium in no time. I can just say from the outside look.
it's marvelous and..... Fishy?
We walked in and see many kinds on fishes and sea creatures.. That kept me amazed.. I was even more amazed when I see Linsi looking at the fishes her eyes.... Those pretty eyes... Green and blue... Clear as diamond.... Sparkles as stars... I was lost in her eyes.. Until she glanced at me. I realized I was staring at her then quickly looked away. I took a deep breath and smiled at her then said "Ain't they beautiful? " "Yup!  Very! " she nodded giggling.
I just love her actions and all... And with those thoughts,  the day ended and we walked out of the aquarium.
Linsi was the first one to speak "its soooo fun! " then said Tsubaki "Yea.... Especially Zash here" he flashed a smirk as I shot him a glare mumbling "Oh shut up we all had fun"
They laughed a bit until Lilie pulled Linsi and said "Its time to go home!" she said, I chuckled a bit and nodded "See you two tomorrow!" She said waving at me and Tsubaki as we turned back to walk but I glanced back only to see Linsi doing the same thing... With a flustered face, I winked at her and looked forward to walk back home with Tsubaki

I felt that.... We got closer...
from this day forward... 

I realized........

I LOVE HER

The next chapter's gonna be exciting so please don't forget to wait for the next chapter!!  >u<