Challenging eachother

~~Linsi's POV~~
While I was walking towards the school, I heard someone's voice from behind saying 'Linsi! Linsi!' I looked back to see who called me. It was no other than my best friend, Lilie "Hey there Lilie!" I smiled at her until she replies "Hello! Mind if I walk with you?" She asked. I laughed a little and answered "Of course not! Lets walk together!" And with that, we went to the school together.
... Hours has passed and its lunch time. I went to the gym to play sports until I saw Zash and his team playing.
"Tch that annoying guy" I grunted and walks towards him "Hey you! Its time for me to play, you've played too much" all he did was nothing but snorted and replied "Why don't you make me?" I got more angry before answering him "I'll break those bones of yours and tear you apart" He laughed a bit "woah woah calm down there, girl! I'll give you the chance to play here" I nodded and walked past him only to be stopped with him grabbing my wrist "Oi, don't just grab my hand like that!" I swinged my hand to get out of his grip thinking ' this guy got some guts to mess with me'
He just chuckled and said "but only on one condition" Oh God what the hell is he going to make me do? With hesitation, I replied "And that is?"
He grinned and said "Only if you win this challenge" A challenge? What challenge? Challenge of what? "Ugh. Why do I need to do a stupid challenge?" I rolled my eyes as he replied "I didn't say the challenge yet though" ...he really annoys me sometimes arggh! "Ugh fine! What's the challenge?" I growled at him as he answered "The challenge will be decided by Tsubaki" I facepalmed as I mumbled "....fine... I accept the challenge" and with that we glared at each other before walking off to our own classes