hiChapter 3

justin pov

my favorite color is red  I said  I was looking at danae amd she is so. pretty. I mean when I first saw her I knew that I had to get  her number and no not to just fuck specially cuz she might beat my ass .

Yea I stooped her from beating my boy  ass and yea she might have stabbed him but if you ask me I belive its his fault he has too much mouth and he always fucking over girls like they don't have feelings ,plus she had left the situation alone but he couldn't do that cuz his pride wouldn't let him take an l ( if u dont know what l mean it mean loss ) to an girl . nae real smart and she could hold her own she proved that and plus her fistyness that she has be turning a nigga on   she wifey material  I can tale but honestly idk if I'm ready to for an realtionship cuz I'm. in the streets to much and I don't want her getting hurtt in the process  so ima just get to know her as an friend better .

DANIELE  POV

AGGGHH I SCREAMED I CANT BELIVE THIS BITCH JUST STABBED ME WITH AN COMB!!!!   so once everythimg setteled down  my sister that swung on her went to go get my mother she a nurse she came  running down the steps what wrong  she saw my stab and shook her head this ain't the first time she had to fix me up bcuz of a bitch   she just kept shaking her head this time while she was cleaning me up what ma why you keep shaking your head ???  why she stab you like this cuz she almost hit am artery you fucking lucky  !!    why you keep testing these women and I can't even mad nomore danny damn you gone learn she busy kept yelling at me   don't get me wrong my mother she is my ride or die right along with my lil sis nett   they fucked up so many girls over me it ain't funny  ok. ma she crazy idk why she stabbed me  she stopped what she was doing took off her gloves and slapped the fuck out of me  fuck ma !!  whappp  shit I screamed !!she slapped me again stop lien to me she yelled and stop cussing in my house little boy  now tell me what happnd ! I told her everything  . ok so spill it did you know her matter fact iknow you knew her cause she called you so better  question why you try to humilate her like that.  she didmt do anything to you !  ok yea iknew her and honestly she was cool  people and we would have made it official today but I just had one problem she didn't look good enough  and I couldn't have my boys talking bout me   so yes I played her and n honestly it don't feel bad and  that's what I told my mother and before I fould finish the last sentce she slapped the fuck out of me and contiously slapped and puched me she fought like an dude  you lost your damn mind boy I ain't raise you to mistreat girls like that time and idgaf if she ugly fat or skinny we have feelings to  she yelled while punching me.   ok ma I yelled next time make sure you meet they ass in person and if you don't like them then tell them but don't nyou ever mistreat an. girlike that again !!! do you fucking hear me!!?????? yes ma I hear you u so lucky  you don't even know it u should be grateful all she dis was stab your ass   let me ask your nappyheaded ass something an tell the truth how would you feel if. niggadid me and your little sister nett like that huh I can't fucking hear you !!!!?????? you won't like thatshit will you?? no I would beat hiss ass and kill him THATS WHAT THE fuck I thought!!! now you grounded  and give me your phone computer  game and tv  and you can't leave out your room for four  weeks you can't go nowhere you can't have company I only wana see your face when you eating or gotta shit ad thimk I'm playing with  you if you want and  I want and 2000 word essay on women and how far we came to be treated with respect back to when we couldn't vote and I  want another one on how girls give birth  and  I won't them done by the time your punishment over  you gone have some type of respect for women if its the last hing I fucking do  you gone learn and you only getting three hours an day to do both reports but ma  I said no shut the fuck up she yelled  and you only get to come out for one hour a day and think I'm playing if younfucking want to ok ma I said  I'm sorry ma no don't appolgize and yea call the girl and appolgize right now she gave my phone so I could and I dialed the number she amsweed and it sounded like she was crying I had it on speaker phone .  What you want thought u didn't know me she tried to hide the fact she was crying  but it was to late   you ok I asked yea I'm gud what the fuck do you want well I called to appolgize I said  I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that well ok its cool bye o an btw lose my number and I will do the same.  she said I said ok  now I was feeling bad I hope ididnt make her cry.  she was acting all tough now she crying over me???