Sneak Peek 👅💦

"I'll go slow, so you won't get overwhelmed." We were both almost naked and I was straddling his waist. I leaned over and got a condom out my nightstand and ripped it open using my teeth and placed it on his erection. I looked up at his face and he was watching me. I smiled at him before I rose up and placed his dick near my entrance and lowered myself down. He immediately gripped my hips and let out a grunt. He was a virgin and had never had sex before, so it would probably be weird for him.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I just didn't expect it to feel like this."

"Is it too much?"

"No, it feels really good." I smiled. I only had two sex partners, both were my boyfriends. The first one, I lost my virginity to, I met when I was 15 and we had sex when I was 16 then I met my next boyfriend and now ex when I was 17 and we stayed together til about 5 months ago.

"If you think that feels good then this should feel exquisite." I leaned down and brush my lips against his, teasing him. Then light peck his lips, pulling away with his bottom lip between my teeth. My hands grab his face and I stare into his eyes. Finally I begin to rock my hips slowly and lean down kissing his lips.

Sliding my tongue along his bottom lips and sliding my tongue into his mouth, caressing my tongue with his. Soon our kiss turn aggressive, our tongue fighting for dominance against the other, I win because of his inexperience but I plan to change that.

I sit up straight still riding him and reach behind my back and unsnap my bra and pull it off my shoulders and grabbing his hand placing them on my breast. He didn't know what to do, so I take his hand and begin squeezing and telling him how to touch them.

I move my hands and reach out to his hair and run my fingers through his mane and lean forward. Suddenly I feel something wet run across my nipple. I look down and he had his mouth on my nipple.

"Not so hard. Just light suction." He slowed his sucking and it felt better, he would accidentally bit down too hard at times but he was learning.

"Uh fuck."

"Are you about to cum?"

"Fuck, I think so." I hop off and pull of the condom and begin to stroke him. Taking him in my mouth to lessen the friction. I felt him twitch in my mouth and I pull him out my mouth and continue rubbing him up and down repeatedly.

Finally he cums in my hand. I thrust him until he was done. I look over and grab his boxer briefs and toss them to him. I got up and grab a towel with my hand and wipe it off and toss it in to the dirty clothes hamper and pick up my clothes from the floor, put them on and go to the bathroom and wash my hands.

I enter his room and hop on his bed and straddled him, getting close. He wrap his arms around my waist.

"So how did you like it?" I asked him resting my forehead against his.

"Can we do it again?" I giggled.

"Soon." I lean down and kiss his lips and get off his bed.

"Are you leaving?" He said getting up resting against his elbows looking over to me

"Yeah, the rents are returning soon. I should go back to my room." I walk over to my shoes and slid my slides on and walk over to the door.

"Wait." I look back.

"What about you? You didn't orgasm."

"Don't you worry, I'll get mine." I wink and walk out and into my room next door and on que my parents entered the house, to our rooms to check on us. The door opened my eyes close at the same time.

"They're both sleep, let's head to bed." My parents close the door and I open my eyes and bite my lips thinking of earlier events.

The next morning, I do my daily routine and dressed for work in my jean overalls, my peach spaghetti strap and my peach Fenty slides.

Once I finish I head downstairs to have breakfast with my parents and Jax, since my brothers was over at a friend's house

Once I finish I head downstairs to have breakfast with my parents and Jax, since my brothers was over at a friend's house. My mom prepared eggs, sausage links, and beignets, my favorite.

We all sit at the table. My parents at the head of the table and me and Jax sitting next to each other.

I was eating my eggs when me and Jax's arm kept touching and I suddenly had an idea.

"So how was date night yesterday how did it go?" I ask my parents.

"Well your father took me to a nice restaurant and he..." I knew they would be engaged in this conversation and each other that I could mess with Jax.

I look over to him and run a finger up his arm. He looks over to me and I smirk at him. Looking away, I look at my plate and grab a link and place it close to my lips and stick out my tongue licking from the bottom to the top. Then slowly pushing it into my mouth and pulling it out. I could hear him groan in my ear. So I put the link on my plate and stand up.

"I'm sorry to interrupt your very romantic conversation about last night date night, but if I don't leave now I will be late for work."

"Okay, sweetheart, get there safe." My mom said and I blow kisses before grabbing a Ziploc bag and tossing the plate content in the bag and throwing the plate in the trash and walking out the kitchen.

Once I'm outside, I start walking down the street. The beauty shop is just a few blocks away. A car pulls up alone side me and honks it's horn. I look over and it's Antonio one of the beautician at the shop.

"Need a ride." I smile and run around the car and get in, at the same time my phone vibrates.

"Who's that? Lover boy, the one that got you smiling at work all the time." I squint and then roll my eyes.

"It's none of your business."

"Whatever Frenchie." My nickname at the shop is Frenchie because I have a French accent, how original.

I looked down at my phone and Jaxxy 😏👅💦 flash across the screen, along with two text, I laugh and tossed my phone in my purse.
_______________________________________
A/N: Hope you enjoy and thanks for reading!!!!