Besties

"There is something going on with me and Ash ." She just blurt it out and I was now in shock.
No I am not shock because Ash is a girl infact he is totally a boy but I am shock because Ash and Camila never get along

The moment they see each other they find their ways to irritate each other or insult each other and if they are not still satisfied they will be seen pulling each others hair off or even head..

Soo to clear my confusion" are we thinking about same Ash?" I asked.

" Yes, the same Ash who has a friend name Brandon." She said shaking her head up and down.

" Now are we talking about same Brandon?" I asked just to clear my confusion.

" I know it's weird but when you ask me like that I wanna ask... Is it that weird?" She asks even though I know that she knows ,what's my answer is gonna be.

" You want to hear it from my mouth?" I ask her.

" Ok I got it.. it's weird..and I am feeling weird too. It's confusing." She said with an adorable pout. She is cute. Now I less doubt about their confusing relationship.

" Thanks for telling me and don't worry if you need me I have your back." I assured her with my smile.

" Thanks for listening. Just what I needed right now. I am sorry I am not getting into detail right now and.." she was saying when I completed it for" that's because you need time." I smiled
" Hey don't worry , we are besties but seriously if you need me I am here.okay?" I said and she smiled and hugged me which I returned obviously..

" I actually have to be somewhere else , we'll meet later." She said

" My pasta is on the floor because of Ash . He is so gonna pay me." I said with a very dangerous expression.

" If you want revenge ..let me tell you he cooks good .... actually he cooks awesome ." She said a bit dreamily.Wow she and dreamy. That's new.

" Okay but how do you know?" I asked out of curiosity.

" I am sorry I gotta go, all details later." She said left in hurry . Okay. That was really weird.

Now I have to make pasta AGAIN. It's soo unfair.After few minutes , my pasta was ready and I was going to eat it when my bell rang AGAIN. What is wrong with everyone? I can't have a pasta now. Is it a crime now.huff....

I angryily went to open the door and when I did I came face to face with a very and I must say again a very good looking boy with a messy chocolate brown hair and big black eyes which seemed amazing and he had a cute boyish look in which I was confused that is he more cute or more handsome.

" Hey, how can I help you?" I asked with the most prettiest smile I can give and also took a support of my door so that I don't make a fool of myself.

" Hey, I guess you don't know but we are neighbors and so my mom kinda wanted to have dinner together so how about it?" He asked in such a handsome way.

I can say yes right? I mean he is asking for dinner and unfortunately not for a date. And my mother wait a minute MOM.

" Is this dinner is today?" I asked with a curious expression.
" Yess." He said again with a smile.
" Actually I would come but mom is not home. Soo..." I left remaining words in the air and regretting it at the same moment. But his smile suddenly grew bigger.

" You know you are cute.But your mom is at my house. So you can definitely come." I didn't know if I should jump because he called me cute or jump because I was now angry as mom just left me and went to neighbors house all day.

" I will just change and come ." I said and he nodded

I cane down with a casual black jeans with a white t-shirt which said I love burger.He smiled and like a gentleman lead the way. Oh I wish he doesn't has a girlfriend.

As we just reached his door which only took a minute at the most, a beautiful lady came out with soo much shine in her eyes and with such a big smile for a minute I thought I'll go blind with soo much brightness and then she suddenly hugged me and I hugged her back a little awkwardly.

" You must be Katie." She said with a big smile and I just nodded." Come inside your mom just came an hour ago but she talked a lot about you ." She said with a smile and brought me near her kitchen. Our house structure was similar but the house was very well decorated.

I wonder where was she if not here all day.

As we entered kitchen I heard foosteps from behind me and I turned and there was my mom in all glory.

" Hey Mom." I said with a small smile.

" Hey girl. What's up? " She asked with a clueless expression.

"You were worried about her so I told max to bring her. Now we can definitely have a dinner together." She said before I could say anything. And then my mom smiled warmly at her. Well that was considerate of her.

" You know we also just shifted around six months before and having a neighbor feels so good." She said as she was setting the dining table. We smiled at her.

We ate food while talking and laughing a bit. And with all laughing and talking I came to know that max and I are in same college. GOOD!!

As we were about to have our dinner bell rang. What's with tasty food and house bell, they really hate each other.

I was about to get up but max told me he'll open the door. He is such a gentleman. And then after few seconds max came inside with guess who? No?

He bloody came with the boy and a girl who are twins and who made my party day super amazing....