I am back

It's been one and a half year and after such a long time I AM BACK !!
wow!! But all this unpacking again..ugghh
Suddenly the bell rang and after few seconds mom shouted from downstairs" hey sweety your friend is here" Then I remembered that she was going to come and as I ran downstairs I opened the door and at the exact same time my friend came running to me and then we both carshed to each other and she fell on me and I don't know how but we were quite messed up as I don't know where was my hand and where was my leg ..some parts were feeling weight and some parts were like flying ..
After we both got up groaning again I was attacked by her but this time it was knocking- air- out-of lungs hug(which is better than before) . And I hugged her back. Got how much I missed her. We were in contact obviously but it's different.
"I missed you so much." She said which was the same thing I was feeling right now. " Same here babe, this whole time was soo much boring without you." Which was true. I mean I made friends there too but they were nothing like her and I always missed hanging out with her when I used to hang out with them.
" Oh god we have so much catching up to do ." She said with a big grin.
" Me too but I have loads of unpacking to do." I said as I gave her a guilty smile.
" Oh it's ok babe , I'll help and with that I'll give you all my infos too." She said laughing a bit
"Not a bad idea." I replied with a laugh too.
Then we spend the whole day together then we decided to go to a party where she was invited. I was tired but I also wanted to spend time with her so I agreed.
We got ready and I must say Camila looked hot in her blue on piece which reached just above her knee and I looked quite different and good in my maroon top which reached my waist with a black jacket on and a black skirt which reached my mid thigh.After all make up and hair style was done we clicked few pictures and went to the party.
After we reached outside a big house which I think is someone's farm house we got out of Camila's car we went inside.
It was a birthday party but hey not like a child's birthday party but a real party where all were drunk dancing and doing all stuff you won't be interested in seeing . The boy was from our college and he literally invited all people seeing the crowd .
As we entered you won't believe what happened... As we were about to pass a couple who were having their time but suddenly the girl literally puked on my friend. Wow what a way to start a party!!!(note the sarcasm please)
We both went to washroom but I waited outside because guess what washroom was smelling soo nice.
The party must have started one hour ago but they already started to make house worse than a dustbin.
Suddenly someone tapped on my shoulder and as I turned around and I jumped back because there was horrible panda looking girl who scared the shit out of me.
She stared at me and I did the same then suddenly she collapsed and I went to her to pick her up but she was heavy.
I tried two times to pick her up and when I almost accomplished my task she fell again because of slippery floor as there were some very disgusting contents on the floor. So I was just try to drag her body when came behind me.
I left the body wherever it was and turned around when in a distance at the corridor there was a boy keeping his hand on his mouth and eyes as big as an owl showing a shocked expression.
"What the heck." Which I understood after few seconds then he came rushing towards me and I stood there confused.
" You are taking advantage of my sister." Now when he is saying that she is her sister I noticed they show some similarity...wait a minute... advantage?
" What the heck are you talking about?"I asked a bit confused.
" You were dragging my sister so that you can do whatever you want with her?" He shouted pointing towards me.
"What?" Ya exactly what is he talking about but wait a minute again. It wasn't me who asked what I wanted . I turned my head towards the voice who was none other than my friend with a shock look.
" Katie from when were you into women's?" I was into women's .....hey what the heck is happening???