Chapter 1

The Marriage. Everyone was there. Their families, Bangtan with their kids. There were a lot of people. Majority of the visitors were idols. Making the soon to be wedded couple, so nervous.

They were in different rooms. Taehyung was currently having his hair done by the stylist noona. Jimin and Jin was there during the choosing of the tux that they should be wearing and the tux that should be wore by the wife in the marriage which is, Taehyung.

Taehyung was wearing a white tux, with a black tie. Jimin and Jin was there in the room. Jimin was chosen by Taehyung to be the maid of honor while Yoongi was on the other side.

Hyungs? Do I look okay?. What if he runs away? What if he doesn't say I do? What if- Taehyung panicked. little did they know, in the other room, they had the same situation especially the groom.

IN THE OTHER ROOM

Kook, can you calm down? He won't leave you okay? He loves you way too much and I'm sure he can't do that Namjoon assured the younger

But what if- Jungkook was cutted off

Say one more word and I'll kick you out Yoongi deadpanned.

BACK TO TAEHYUNG'S ROOM

Hyung I'm so nervous Taehyung panicked. The ceremony will start in less than 10 mins.

Relax.. okay.. everything will go as planned. Just enjoy this day because it's your day Jin said

We'll wish you luck~ Jimin said cheerfully.

After a few minutes. Taehyung walked on the aisle with his parents beside him. Jungkook stared in awe. His lover was beyond beautiful. While Taehyung did the same. His soon to be husband in a tuxedo was looking so manly and handsome.

×Time skip×

They already said their vows. Sujin, Jin and Namjoon's eldest child gave them the rings. Jungkook put the ring on Taehyung's ring finger and vice versa.

YOU MAY NOW KISS EACH OTHER the priest announced.

Jungkook smiled softly to Taehyung and held his hand and the other free hand on his waist and leaned and captured Taehyung's lips. They kissed passionately and pulled away a few minutes when they already heard the cheers and screams of the audiences.

They went to the Bangtan Table. They received a lot of Congratulations. Especially from the kids. Sujin and Jinsoo, Namjoon and Jin's children, Mina and Jihoon, Yoongi and Jimin's children.

After them, they went to each table in their after party and they received tons of Congratulations coming from the visitors they invited.

After the party. They bid goodbyes to their visitors, family and friends. They were headed to Hawaii, since Bangtan booked a plane ticket for the both of them to Hawaii, as their gift to the newly wedded couple.

Jimin and Jin were assigned to pack Taehyung's things , while Yoongi and Namjoon were assigned to pack Jungkook's things. After the couple left. Jin and Jimin smirked.

What are you two smirking about? Namjoon adked curious

It's just that, the things we packed for Taehyung were all lingeries and some oversized shirt I saw in his closet Jin replied to his lover. Good thing, the kids weren't there. They were probably in the car with Hoseok.

This will be a fun week. Namjoon and I packed Jungkook's tight leather pants, and everything there was tight and some sweatpants incase he can't breathe because of the tights. Yoongi replied with a sly smirk

Told ya' we had the same thoughts Jimin chirped in.