[M] Chapter 3

The next night~

They just came back from their long walk on the island. Jungkook was currently hovering above Taehyung. They were only left in their boxers. They kissed passionately.
They pulled away due to the lack of oxygen.

Are you sure about this? Jungkook confirms

Yes, I'm ready. Never been this ready before Taehyung giggles and grabs Jungkook's nape and pulled him in for a passionate kiss. Jungkook bit Taehyung's bottom lip and asked for permission. The other gladly opened his mouth. Jungkook explored every inch of his wet cavern.

Jungkook pulled away from the kiss and started leaving hickeys on Taehyung's milky white neck. The other tilted his head to the side to give more access.

Jungkook continued leaving marks on Taehyung's skin until he reached the waistband of the boxers Taehyung was wearing. He removed it one swift motion and started to give kitten licks on the tip and started engulfing the whole shaft. He started deep throating him. And hallowing his cheeks in the process.

Taehyung moaned non stop as pleasure took over his body. .

D-daddy I-I'm closeee Taehyung moaned out
When he was about to cum Jungkook released his shaft with a pop. Taehyung whined at the lost of contact and moaned again when Jungkook inserted his lubed finger inside Taehyung he thrusted the finger in and out and added one and another until there were three inside him.

He thrusted his fingers and heard a ear piercing scream from Taehyung. And Jungkook knew he hit his prostate.

Jungkook immediately removed his boxers. He lined up his dick on the other's entrance.

I'm going in Jungkook informed and Taehyung nodded vigorously.

He slowly inserted himself inside and groaned at the tightness. When he was fully in, Jungkook waited for Taehyung to adjust since he didn't want to hurt his baby.

Move Taehyung said

Jungkook thrusted in a slow motion. He was doing it until Taehyung begged him to go faster. He thrusted in an animalistic pace. Constantly hitting that bundle of nerves making Taehyung shake in pleasure.

I-I'm coming

Me too baby, cum with me

Taehyung came on his and Jungkook's chest while Jungkook released deep inside Taehyung. Jungkook fell on top of Taehyung with heavy breathing. He reached for the wet towel on the bed side table and wiped the cum off their bodies.

They decided to shower tomorrow, since they are too tired to move. Jungkook moved beside Taehyung and pulled the covers up while cuddling Taehyung.

"I love you"

"Thank you baby, and I love you too"