Chapter 2

Jungkook and Taehyung arrived safely in Hawaii. They called the hyungs saying that they safely arrived. They took the car reserved for them, since they are idols, Bang Pd-nim reserved a car for their trip and this was also his gift to the newly wedded couple.

After the car ride, Jungkook and Taehyung explored the island. To say it was beautiful was an understatement. It was amazing. They saw a resthouse near the ocean.

"Is this the house Bang Pd-nim reserved for us too?" Jungkook asked the driver

"Yes Sir, I'll be going now. Please do call the service staff if you need anything sir" The driver bowed and left.

Jungkook and Taehyung went inside the resthouse. They saw the kitchen, living room, bathrooms and as well as the large bedroom.

Jungkook decided to stay for the night and unpack and they will start their activities tomorrow, Taehyung agreed.

Taehyung decided to shower first before unpacking. He was done showering, he took his luggage and opened it. When he saw what's inside he automatically blushed crimson red.

"How am I supposed to wear this? When Kookie is just outside? God help me. I'm so gonna kill you two, Jin hyung and Jimin hyung." He said the last sentence in gritted teeth.

He had no choice. All of the things that were in there were lingerie of all colors. For the first night of their trip, he decided to wear the black lacey panties and a overized shirt. Thank God the oversized shirt went until his mid thigh. Atleast his black lacey panties won't be seen unless he bends.

He went out of the bathroom. He saw Jungkook fresh from the bath and is only wearing a sweatpants. He wasn't wearing any top. When he finally noticed Taehyung's presence in the living room, He was beyond amazed. Taehyung looked so sexy yet beautiful in just an oversized shirt. Wait! Isn't he wearing a shorts or something underneath?! Jungkook thought.

You already showered? Taehyung asked while pulling down his oversized shirt

Uhm Yes, I saw another bathroom near the kitchen Jungkook said while slowly approaching Taehyung

Let's go to sleep, you must be tired Jungkook said and carried Taehyung bridal style to their bed.

Jungkook didn't even bother wearing a shirt because he knows Taehyung likes feeling his skin because of the warmth

Jungkook was about to drift to dreamland when Taehyung shifted and laid on top of Jungkook and cuddled like a little koala.

Kookie? Taehyung tried to gain the other's attention

Hmm? Jungkook hummed in response

I know you liked kids very much. Jin hyung, Jimin hyung and I went to the doctor a week before the marriage, the doctor said I also have the genes and organs to carry children just like Jin hyung and Jimin hyung. Taehyung explained

Really?! Oh my god I'm so happy Kookie said excitedly

I was thinking if maybe we could start trying tomorrow night? Taehyung shyly said

Anytime you want baby, I love you so much. I would be glad to try it with you. Jungkook said and kissed the other who was on top of him lying his head on Jungkook's chest. Jungkook securely wrapped both arms on Taehyung's back and the other on the waist.

After their conversation they slept.