Chapter 4: I Love Cuddling After Sex

"I'm gonna do it." He muttered as he pounded the shit outta me. "Me too!" I practically screamed. "Fuck yes daddy Negan!" I moaned as we both came. I've never felt this good before. Sex is great. At least sex with Negan is great.

He pulled out of me and plopped down next to me. We were both out of breath. He was staring at me, smiling. "What?" I asked trying to catch my breath. He shook his head still smiling. "You're bad." Was all He said.

I sat up and looked around the room. Once I found where he threw my bra and underwear I grabbed them and put them on. I picked up his boxers and threw it onto him. I peeked out of the window to see many walkers still surrounding us.

"We're still surrounded by walkers." I told him. He chuckled. "I'm sure, since you like to be loud." He replied. I smiled. He stood up and put his boxers on. "What are we going to do?" I asked. He laid back down on the bed and put the covers on. "Nothing." He replied then padded the bed next to him.

"You wanna take a nap with me when we have to get outta here?" I asked. "Cuddling. I love cuddling after sex. Did we not just fuck when we, according to you need to get out of here?" He asked. He had a point. I got on to the bed and under the covers with him.

He pulled me onto his stomach. I smiled and laughed a little. He squeezed my ass a little. "What so funny?" He asked squeezing a little harder. "Big bad Negan likes cuddles." I replied. He laughed a little too.

I just laid on him with my eyes closed, silently listening to his heart beat. He was comfortable to lay on. This felt so good. Having great sex and then being cuddled. It's not something you really can do these days.

I opened my eyes and turned my head. I smiled yet again at the thought of me calling him daddy Negan. What's wrong with me. My smile faded when I seen the golden condom wrapper on the floor. I got off of his chest and picked up the condom hoping it was only a wrapper.

Upon holding it I felt the condom inside. I looked over to Negan. He was relaxed with his eyes closed. I threw the condom on him. He opened his eyes and picked up the condom. He looked confused at first but then he released.

"Oops." Was all He said. I stared him down. Fuck does he mean oops. I put on a fake smile and got back onto him. I sat on his stomach and leaned in. I grabbed his face with my hand. "What do you fucking mean oops?" I asked through gritted teeth.

He looked down at my hands and then back at me. Clearly he didn't care. He just shrugged. "We can get that morning after shit when we get back. You'll be fine." He told me.

I let go of him. "Better be fine." I muttered. "Take a nap. You need one." He said. I got under the covers and back on top of him. As I made myself comfortable he just started smiling.

I laid my head on his chest. His warm body on mine made me feel relaxed. I felt his hands on my ass. "Good girl. Listening to daddy." He said and gave my ass a squeeze. I looked back up to him. "Go to sleep." He said with his eyes still closed. I sighed as I laid my head back down and fell asleep.

"Selena. Slowly get up." I heard someone whisper. I opened my eyes and looked over to the doorway. Daryl stood there with his crossbow. I looked at Negan. Who was still peacefully sleeping. I knew if I moved Daryl would shoot Negan without hesitation.

"Daryl I-" Daryl cut me off. "Did he hurt you?" He asked then took a step forward. "Did he rape you?" He said more quietly. "I'm fine. Just leave." I whispered. Daryl shook his head confused. "Leave?!" He asked in a yelling whisper. I shook my head yes. This conversation was getting more and more awkward. I was laying on his greatest enemy half naked as I talked to him.

"Daryl just-" he cut me off again. "I can't leave without you. When Rick can't find you what will I tell him?! That I left her naked with Negan?!" He yelled in a whisper. I rolled my eyes. "I'm not completely naked." I muttered. I let out a deep breath and looked at Negan sleeping. I thought for a second.

"Get out and let me put my clothes on." I told him. He looked at me then looked at my clothes scattered around the room. He had a disgusted look on his face as he quietly walked out and shut the door. I looked at Negan yet again. There is no way I can get off of him without waking him.

I felt his hands go up and down my back. "Are you really going to leave me?" He whispered. "I...I...um" Was all I could say. I sat up on top of him. He ran his hands up and down my thigh. "I'm hurt." He said jokingly.

I got off and started picking my clothes up from the room. "It's a shame. I could go for round two If there wasn't someone that wanted to kill me on the other side of that door." He whispered and then winked at me.