Several years later...

I finally woke up from my deep sleep and finally awake for good. I tried to get up when I felt something pulling me down, of course Yusaku. Well you probably wanting to know what happened during the last couple of years week we did do the senior year prom, (it's just I couldn't be bothered to write everything but if you guys want that to be in the extras then please comment so I can do it for you), I dated Yusaku for 5 years and when we got somewhere private he proposed to me. Of course I accepted. We got married a year later and we turned out to be a happy couple. The Yu brothers aka Yuya, Yuto, Yugo and Yuri also got married to their girlfriends, they too were happy couples but a lot of people ship me and Yusaku a lot. Anyway so I turned around and saw Yusaku's sleepy face, it was too adorable to resist. My husband sleeping next to me, my favourite time of day. Yusaku pulled me in a lot closer to him, don't worry it's natural for us, I started to blush a little but it wasn't too bad. I just kissed his forehead and told him to wake up. Yusaku opened his emerald eyes and just stared into my (e/c) eyes with a smile on my face. 'Good morning sleepy head,' I greeted. 'Good morning to you too princess,' Yusaku replied. Yusaku just planted a kiss on your lips and no matter how many times he kissed me I he always seem to surprise me every time. 'Well I'm gonna go make breakfast. Want anything in particular?' I asked. 'Just surprise me,' Yusaku replied. Oh and by the way we don't have kids yet. I feel great to have a husband like him and Billie is still jealous that Yusaku is with me instead of her, even though we're married. Well I promise I'm gonna keep the life that way they are.

Well that's my musical life story, what's yours?

THE END