Chapter 2: I don't remember

Chapter 2: I don’t remember...

Sabrina's POV

The next morning

My body felt weak . I could hardly open my eyes . I could see a grey room . I was lying in a bed . I saw the boy that saved me .He was sitting in a chair . I can’t remember anything but I could remember what happened the night before……… 

He looked  at me with worry in his eyes . He asked ‘’Are you alright??’’

I said ‘’I’m fine but I don’t remember anything, I can only remember what happened the night before.’’

He looked now even more worried than before. He asked me ‘’Do   you know your name?’’ I thought……… I remember !  ‘’ My name is  Sabrina.’’ He looked at me a little relieved   .  

Then for the first time I really looked at him . He has brown eyes black hair and a light skin he was wearing a  dark blue shirt and blue jeans. He looked like a normal boy but there was something about him something familiar…….?

I was hungry. My stomach growled. He heard it I blushed. He laughed.( awkward moment)‘’What’s your name??’’ I asked him.’’ My name is Micky.’’  He smiled .I said ‘’Thanks  for saving me! But I don’t want to boder you anymore.’’ He looked at me surprised and said almost as quickly as possible ‘’No –no you don’t have to leave I want to help you!!’’ I asked ‘’why??’’ he said ‘’I just can’t let you go if you don’t remember anything ,where will you go?!’’  I looked at him and said ‘’ Thank you! That really kind of you!’’  

Then he stood up to give me his hand and said. ‘’Come let’s get you some breakfast .’’I stood up and felt my body awaking it was like it slept all this time.

I walked with him to the kitchen . The place looked big. There was a table with four chairs.  I asked him ‘’Do you live alone?’’ he answered with ‘’yes’’ then I asked him ‘’Don’t you have any siblings ?”  ‘’I  have one sister.’’ ‘’Where does she live??” ‘’With my parents.’’  Why doesn’t he live with  his parents? Maybe he likes living alone…..??

He got me some toast with jam. I eat as fast as I could . He chuckled as he watch me eat.