Chapter 10: An unwantend guest? And disagreemants..

Mickys POV

Sleep. That was what I really needed. I thought as I started waking up and changing my cloth. I heared some yelling from downstaires. What is going on?

I went downstairs, and saw a girl  together with Anne and Sabrina.

"Just admit it! You are here to steel Micky from me!" The girl yelled

"No calm down! I am here for business." Sabrina said back.

Chris also came to see what is going.

"Sabrina why are you yelling so early in the morning!"He yelled at Sabrina .And looked at the girl.

"Its not Sabrinas fault!"Anne said to Chris.

"I know." Chris said as he glared at the girl.

I can't watch this I have to step in.

"What is going on here?" I said.

As I walked in the livingroom.

The unkown  girl looked at me and smiled and ran towards me.

"Wait .Who are you?" I asked.

She looked shocked. "You don't remember me? How could you forget your fiance" she asked.

I looked at her and tried to remember.

She is Miranda ,my fiance.

What is she doing here?!

"Miranda ! What are you doing here?!" I asked her.

She looked happy and said "I am your fiance you silly. I wanted to visit you." she said happy.

"Tell her I am not trying to take you away from her!" Sabrina said mad. Chris who was standing next to her also looked mad.

"Sorry Sabrina. Lets talk Miranda." I said. Miranda and I walked to a studyroom to talk.

I looked behind me. It looks like Sabrina and Chris walked to the kitchen.

Miranda isn't a bad person .She is impulsive just like Sabrina. But she also has a bit of lack of self-esteem unlike Sabrina.

"Micky what is going on? Who is that girl just now? And the guy next to her?" she asked.

"The girl you just saw is Sabrina, she is a daughther of a friend of my father. She is in a somewhat dangerous situation so I am helping her." I explained to her.

She looked a bit shocked.

"Its thrue what that woman said." she said.

"What woman? What did she say?" I asked her.

"That 'that girl' was kidnapped by you. Because you liked her more than me."  she said almost crying.

Wait she isn't shocked by the fact that I kidnapped someone  ,but about that I like Sabrina more than her.....

Logic

"Calm down ,that isn' thrue. I am helping her not kidnapping." I said to her. Trying to calm her down.

"Is that really the thruth?" she asked. Still looking uncertain.

"Yes ,really." I told her with a smile.

Miranda and I are childhood friends, our parents decided that we should marry. She wasn't against it. And I didn't have any reason to be against it. Its not like I like someone.....

Right?

"Miranda. You should go back home. Its dangerous."

"But I want to stay! I promise I won't cause an other ruckes!" She said.