Chapter Thirteen

BEFORE YOU READ:
This chapter contains mild mature content. There is no smut, but mentions of after-sex and intimate scenes.

Min Yoongi

"Yoongi?" He hears Kihyun say in the middle of the night. Yoongi knows the latter knows neither of them were able to fall asleep. So he didn't bother replying and kept his eyes closed.

The bed shifts as Kihyun changes his position and wraps both arms and legs around Yoongi. His body was warm in contrast of the cold weather as they cuddled. It was perfect—laying comfortably with someone you love in the silence of the night. And it also made Yoongi feel a little less guilty knowing he enjoyed the warmth just as much Kihyun does. Soft lips pressed against the back of his neck as he thought this, which made him awake and aware of his surroundings. His eyes shot open upon the contact.

It was definitely not the first time they have shared an intimate moment much like this. They have kissed before too—when they were eighteen after their high school graduation ceremony. It wasn't much of a romantic scene, but it is still memorable for Yoongi. He truly loves Kihyun, even if it does not fill up the hole in his heart. It was enough. And that is why they have been dating for years, even if it probably seems like Yoongi does not care.

He does care. And he is in love Kihyun.

Kihyun's lips did not leave even as 30 seconds have probably passed. It stayed at his lover's neck for a while more before he starts to nibble on the skin gently. The feeling of his teeth grazing softly surprised Yoongi as he lets out a small moan. It encouraged Kihyun to continue, kissing his way up to the other man's jawline—filled with love and passion. He stops himself in halfway though, his mouth right against Yoongi's ear. "Is this alright?" He whispers.

Was it? "Yes." Yoongi replies with no hesitation, before turning around to face Kihyun properly. He stares at the latter's puckered lips before going in for a kiss. It tasted like future promises of coffee dates and history. It was so good, and Yoongi was addicted. He loves Kihyun. He believes it now. "Kihyun."

They pull away. "Yeah?"

"I love you." Yoongi says finally. And there was only relief and happiness in the other's beautiful eyes.

"Oh thank God," Kihyun breathes out, kissing all over his now official boyfriend's face. "I love you too. I always have."

Just like that, the rest of the night became another part of their long history.

Maybe it was a weird way to put it, but Min Yoongi was more than thankful to the man from last night. The man made Yoongi see the world in colours again, which opened his eyes to fully grasp how much he's been in love with Kihyun this whole time. And like people have said before—love is red. He fully agrees with it. Because red was in everything Yoo Kihyun is. Red is the colour of his swollen lips, and marks he left on the man's neck. It is the strawberries that is the scent of his hair, and his favourite 'special' button up that is part of his outfit today. "What's the occasion today?" Yoongi asks with a faint smile on his face.

"We should go on a proper date this time." Kihyun says, "And hey, did you just smile?" He teased his boyfriend, walking up to Yoongi and pecking his lips.

"I don't have clothes."

"You come here all the time. Don't you think I would have kept at least five pairs of outfits that belongs to you?" Kihyun rolls his eyes in a knowing manner. He pulls himself away to keep a healthy distance between himself and Yoongi before they make out again.