Twenty Four*

*smut*
A/n if you are not comfortable with smut that is okay, the beginning of the chapter of completely safe. Right before the smut started I made an indication on when it starts, so you don't HAVE to skip this chapter if you don't want to. So for the people wantimg to read the chapter BUT not the smut there is a little *smut label so you know ❤❤ hope you like it and enjoy.

[Meghan]
Hey, staying the night at Sabrina's xx
I quickly send a text to Shawn giving him an update and continue to watch the movie I really don't want to watch.

Mean Girls.
Never my movie. It was never funny, or even interesting to me. How is a movie interesting with a new girl hanging with the popular people, but in reality is helping her 'new friends' wanting revenge on the popular girls.
You don't need to see the movie to know it will go down hill.

I sit leaning me formed fist against my cheek letting out a sigh wishing we weren't watching the movie.
I hear a knock on the door making me jolt up.
"Don't worry girls, I got it." I say fixing my shirt, that had ridden up from the position I was in.

I walk to the door opening it leaning on the door shocked to see who was at the door, holding roses.

Peter.

"Peter?" I say in total shock looking back at the couch already seeing Sabrina standing up looking completely defeated.
She walks to me, making me pull her behind me.
"You don't have you talk to him you know? I'll tell him to leave." I say looking down at her meeting her slouched statue.
"No, it's okay." She says pushing past me standing in front of me covering her bra less chest crossing her arms.

I walk back to the couch seeing McKenzie sitting on the edge of the couch with the paused movie.
She stands up trying to get a better view of who's at the door.
"Who is it?" She asks trying to see without walking over.
"Who do you think?" I say resting my hands on my hips raising my eyebrows.
"Meghan don't do that rhetorical question shit. We've had drinks." She says rubbing her forehead.
"The dick head." I whisper trying to keep my voice down.
Her eyes go wide, watching her pupils dilate, her nostrils flaring trying to stand tall in her 5'3" frame.
"That fucker!" She shouts making me take her shoulders forcing her to not move.
"Let her do this." I say looking at the door seeing Sabrina holding roses in her hand still looking hurt.
My heart breaks for her seeing how hurt she looks.
I remember looking that way when I was heart broken.

My grip on McKenzie's shoulders must have gotten so loose that her drunken self walked to the door looking like she means business;
For someone who is very tipsy off the vodka.

"Kenz stop no!" I say grabbing her shoulder making it slip through.
"Hell no! He's gonna get a piece of the Kenz master!" She says turning to me moving her hair out of her face.
"Oh god." I say rolling my eyes.

She turns on her heels starting to walk faster making me grab her waist pulling her with me and my feet covered socks.
"No. Let her do this." I say feeling my body being dragged my McKenzie.

As she gets to the door, it closes with Sabrina having her phone in hand.
"How did I know this was going to happen?" She asks clearly recording making me peep through the small space between McKenzie's waist and elbow.
"Hey! I was trying to stop her!" I say in defense giving her puppy eyes.
"God those eyes, no wonder why Shawn can't get enough of you!" Sabrina says making me lose my grip on McKenzie making me laugh.
"Oh no! Her blue, green eyes hypnotize people! Get out Shawn as soon as you can!" McKenzie says trying not to slur her words wavig her hands in the air making me laugh.
"This is girls night!" McKenzie says grabbing the vodka bottle making me roll my eyes.
"This is her vision of girl's night. Ours is eating pizza, and it going straight to our ass." I say causing all of us to laugh.