Chapter 9

Tris pov

Tomorrow Tobias and I leave on the cruise with our family but today is his police ceremony so we're all going to be celebrating that today.

Levi is with Christina. We thought it would be better not to have him today because we're going to be so busy with the ceremony and the cruise.

I wake Tobias up by straddling his lap with a plate of breakfast.

He lets out a big yawn once he's fully awake and smiles at the sight of me.

"Good morning beautiful" He says and I giggle

"Good morning" I say back

"Is this for me" He says as he takes the tray from my hands

"Yes i made it with extra love" I say with a laugh

"Thank you" He says pecking my lips

"Want some" He ask

"I can't it has meat" I say and he sighs

"I forgot sorry babe" he says

"It's okay" I say laying down on him as he eats.

I became a vegetarian a few weeks ago so I stopped eating meat.

He puts the plate on the nightstand and pulls me close by wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Are you excited about today" I ask

"I'm excited" he says

"It's already been a great morning" I say

"It sure has been" he says kissing my lips.

He puts a hand on my face and deepens it. I pull away because I don't want this to get too heated. We have to be out the door in a few minutes.

"You have to get ready" I say

"You're right" he says

"I always am" I say giving him one last long kiss.
___________________________________

"We would like to award one special person who is joining the force today. This individual made it his goal to do his best and only his best every single day. So will Officer Tobias Eaton please come to the stage" the Chief of all the officers says

When Tobias name is called his mom, my mom and I stand at the same time and cheer him on so loud.

He try's to stay serious but laughs a little.

He shakes hands with the chief and accepts his medal and take tons of pictures

"Officer Eaton has brought it to my attention that he would like to say a few words" the chief says

Tobias walks to the podium and looks down with a smile.

"She's going to hate me for doing this but Tris can you please stand" he says and I get so nervous. I finally give in and stand.

"The day we met was the day I knew you were going to be special. We've grown so much and been through a lot but as long as we're together we can accomplish anything. You're the best mother to our son and such an amazing girlfriend. Please do me the honor in being my wife. I can't see my life without you. Will you marry me?" He says and my eyes are full of tears. He walks down from the stage and I run over to him.

He catches me and spins me. When he puts me down I quickly put our lips together and kiss him nice and long.

He holds my face and kisses me back.

"So is that a yes" he ask

"Of course it's a yes" I say smiling

He gets on one knee and puts a beautiful ring on my finger. The whole room cheers and yells with excitement. I can't believe this day, I'm so excited to get married.
___________________________________

I look in the mirror and quietly laugh at myself. Tobias is getting ready for bed and I'm in the bathroom in a long sleeved shirt with the buttons unbuttoned, a black bra & undies, his police hat, and handcuffs.

I thought I would do something special tonight since we don't have Levi & he graduated top of his class at the police academy. Plus he also proposed to me.

I can't wait to marry Tobias, he is really the love of my life.

I walk out into our room swinging the handcuffs on my finger.

"Wow" He says

"I heard there was a bad boy in this room" I say trying to stay in police character but all I want to do is laugh

"That must be me" He says with a big smile as I walk over and sit on his lap

"Looks like you're in trouble" I say but I can't hold it in any longer. I burst out laughing.

I lay my head on his chest laughing and he laughs along. I look up at him and he holds my face.

"We can clearly see sexy role playing is not my thing" I say

"Role playing no, sexy yes" Tobias says pecking my lips

"I was trying to be seductive" I say a little sad and he laughs pushing hair out of my face.

"It was wonderful babe. I got a real kick out of it" He says and I giggle

He connects our lips together but I pull away after a few seconds.

"I'm so proud of you" I say against his lips

"I wouldn't be the person I am if it wasn't for you. So thank you. I cannot wait to marry you" He says

"And I can't wait to marry you" I say smiling then gently attacking his lips with kisses.

He kisses back with the same force and pulls off my long sleeved shirt. He pulls away from our kiss and laughs as he takes the handcuffs from my hand.

"We don't need these" he says

"Or this" I say taking off the hat and shaking my hair out.

He puts more strands of hair behind my ear and holds my waist.

"You're so beautiful" he says and I lightly giggle, putting my lips back to his.

"And your the most handsomest person I've ever seen" I say holding his shirt in my hands.

His shirt comes off and he pulls me down to kiss my lips. He flips us over and continues to kiss me.

The remainder of our clothing comes off and we have amazing sex. A few times.
___________________________________

"We should go to bed soon we have to wake up early" Tobias says as we lay naked in bed with only a sheet to cover us.

I move closer onto his naked chest and kiss his cheek.

"This whole day was amazing. Thank you" I say grabbing my ring from the nightstand and putting it on my finger

"No thank you. For everything that you do" he says

"Let's just be thankful for each other" I say

"And our son" Tobias adds

"Of course our wonderful son which mommy misses so much and is worried about" I say getting into my mommy mode.

I miss Levi. We're going to be gone from him for a whole week.

"Levi is fine." Tobias says running his fingers threw my hair

"I know he is. My motherly instinct is just getting in the way" I say

"You're so cute when you get in mommy mode" Tobias says and we laugh.

"Goodnight Tris. I love you" He says as we start falling asleep

"Goodnight Tobias. I love you too" I say and we fall fast asleep.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter
Comment any ideas you have, especially for the cruise part which will be the next chapter